New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

My son has won stuff recently. He received an email with tracking information. He won on the 21st of Nov. and received tracking info on Dec. 7th. I would be surprised if they didn’t do the same in this situation.

2 Likes

You will get the tracking information when your item is shipped.

1 Like

Thank you for replying @dicejedi, @dlfaulkner0891, @fhassm :slight_smile:

1 Like

can’t wait to try out my new bluetooth enabled speaker i just recently purchase a soundsync A3341 now i have a bluetooth speaker now :smiley: oh well time to make my tv bluetooth now … no more adding other products to my older speaker :smiley: thank you again and love your brand always tell people about the anker brand … got my co worker to order some of your awesome charging cables for phone

2 Likes

My speaker has been shipped!!! Whoo hoo!!! So excited…cant wait!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: thanks so much @AnkerOfficial

Have you received tracking information?

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman: yes I have … That’s why I posted about it!!
Have you not got an email yet ?

Yeh got the email now

I’m so excited! Can’t wait for mine! Just ordered some Liberty Lite headphones, too. They’ll be here tomorrow! Christmas all over again!

1 Like

Just received the Soundcore flare thanks @AnkerOfficial

just watched Liverpool using the flare(and an anker cable) wicked sound system and lights are brilliant… might do a review…look out👀. Thanks again @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

Cool, and there is no might do a review… There is only you must do a review :grin:

Yehh will defo do one… :smile:

If you think one sounds good you should pick up another one and use them together.

Or you could get three more if you have Bluetooth 5.0 on your phone / tablet. I’m sure you are aware of this but for those who are not Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to connect two speakers and since the speakers connect to each other and then to the phone you could theoretically use four together to get surround sound albeit not “true” surround sound but still good.

2 Likes

Can you connect different speakers together?

@Muhammad_02 You can connect two Flare speakers together for wireless stereo but not different brands / SoundCore models…

Technically the flare and flare plus can be paired together but I have read some users are experiencing audio sync issues when they do. Audio sync between two different models might have been corrected with newer firmware versions.

On newer top Samsung phones, you have audio sync feature in Bluetooth settings, for when syncing to 2 different devices.

Glad to know you like it!:kissing_heart:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks! Looking forward to your next post!