New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

Interesting.
As far I see I am in the “gift box” business as well.
But there was neither an announcement nor a request for the shipping address.

May be “Big Brother” knows my address! :sunglasses:

1 Like

If you ever won something or they have shipped stuff to you then your address is in file already

1 Like

Was just about to post the same :laughing:

So I was right about “Big Brother”.
Otherwise it would have been “a mystery” :joy:

1 Like

What a pity that we can not open our “magical mystery boxes” :grin:
all together.
Like kids on Christmas eve :
What a lot of “Whow”, “Ohoho” …

According to tracking no the package was delivered 2hrs ago :smiley: now just have to wait 4hrs to get home :anguished: :grin:

4 Likes

Mines at home too. Deciding whether to bunk off work now lol

Thank you so much @AnkerOfficial xxx

2 Likes

I got my box this morning

New topic… Soundcore life 2

3 Likes

My gift box just arrived!

I guess the Soundcore Life 2 Gift Box is not available in Canada, because Anker whipped up a special gift box of sorts for me:

No nice and shiny red box, though - that’s OK, my wife already complains about all the boxes I like to keep… So here’s what I got:

• Anker PowerCore 5000 - the same that comes in the Life 2 Gift Box
  • Anker braided PowerLine+ Micro USB (6ft) in red
  • Anker braided PowerLine+ II Lightning Cable (3ft) in red
  • Nebula Capsule Official Travel Case
  • SoundCore Space NC

Yeah, I don’t understood the Nebula Travel Case too… :thinking: But I have to say: it’s smaller than I imagined, and to think a whole projection solution would fit in there!

Now to charge those babies and enjoy! Thanks a lot @AnkerOfficial!

9 Likes

Nice little gift set you have there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not wanting to sound ungrateful, BUT…

I’d have loved a usb-c lead instead of the micro (only accessories use the micro).

2 Likes

It’s for the headphones. It’s part of the set. You could return the gift and buy a cable. :joy:

2 Likes

:astonished:* NO!!! No shiny red box??? LOL. I guess what counts is the contents in the box. It is kind of weird that you got the Nebula Capsule case though. I guess you could store all your Anker goodies in it if you don’t have a Nebula. Btw, love your flooring. :slight_smile: Enjoy your goodies :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a nice idea! :smile:

1 Like

I assume they forgot the capsule :wink: or they want @tiagomotato by one.

They didn’t forget, they are just waiting for the Capsule II to be available! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Apart from red… It’s the same as the cable in the headphone case.

Yes. It’s a spare it’s braided, it’s more durable, it’s a gift. There is no place in this gift box for a usb c cable. These are sold by Anker. People would think they’re being odd putting a usb c cable in that box.

I bought an Anker usb c to usb c cable for under £6

2 Likes

This is a nice gift set. I agree with @Nhi that you can use nebula capsule case to store anker goodies. Good stuff my friend :thumbsup:

4 Likes

That is a nice little package of goodies!

3 Likes