New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

Hi! My name is Noah and I love free next day shipping [thanks Anker!] also your products are CRAZY reliable like actually I’ve had the same charger for 2 years and I’m a heavy user

1 Like

Saying hello from Myrtle beach SC:)

1 Like

Seen on my free blog site in UK…

This viewing alone will garner about 5k entries.

However, it says to a selection of community members

2 Likes

@amangons it’s a New fan giveaway as stated in the OP, this contest has nothing to do with current community members

New Fans Giveaway

If you’re reading this and haven’t signed up yet, or were referred here by one of our existing members, we’d like you to join us today! By registering your free account and saying hello in the comments below, you could win 1 of 30 Soundcore Flare, the wireless speaker with a beat-driven light show. Just follow these steps:

Register your new account.
Leave a comment below this post saying hello or introducing yourself.
Share this event on your Facebook or Twitter to increase your chances of winning.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Jon. I love me some Anker stuff!

1 Like

Send me those prizes!

1 Like

You have to say hello

1 Like

Cheers to a new year, ladies and gentlemen! :grin:

I’ve tried most Anker products but never the speakers so please send one this way :slight_smile:

Happy New Year.
Would be great to win a new speaker.
Congrats to other winners.

Hello, great to see you all and participate in the giveaway :slight_smile:
Anker is great!

Hello would love to have one of those speakers

Hello all.

Wow nice! Congrats to all :slight_smile: Good look to everyone :slight_smile:

Hello Anker -

Certainly can’t beat Anker who is on a roll! New products galore, all of my $$ is going to new Anker gear.

Hi everyone :grin:

Happy new year!

Welcome new members. I ask what would you like to see more in the community, other than free stuff, to make you come here most often?

Tech news?
Future product discussion?

Thank you so much for the chance would be awesome to win one of these great prizes!!! Hwppy New Years!!