[Expired] New User Giveaway WINNERS!

Hi, everyone!

Some great news for you. Our new user giveaway campaign was a runaway success, landing us with almost 2,500 new members. If you see any new names around, take a minute to say hi and welcome them into our digital inner circle.

Below are the 30 lucky new fans (chosen at random) who will receive their choice of SoundBuds Slim or SoundBuds Digital IE10.

@jkimsacc
@davizmr
@v.los84
@psharris93
@bradsmith78
@wvmoonangel09
@danielfhuang
@Siddhesh_Nawage
@Leandro_Gobbe1
@David_The_Day
@Rhonda_Best
@pmvmorais
@Calvin_Yury
@Fabio_Castagno
@Kerri_Scherrer
@Chris_Jones5
@Ryan_Barclay
@Jonathan_Chambers
@Raul_Perez
@Daniel_VanPeenen1
@Karen_Gong
@Jacob_Smith4
@Mike_Decker
@Khaled_AL-JABRI
@tadehtahmasi
@marcmilliken
@ciaranmchugh7
@Cecil_Vermule
@Eyshon_Salahuddin
@matt.tyler1989

Congratulations to our winners! If you didn’t win this time and you’re feeling left out, just hang in there. We’re constantly introducing new ways to win. Just keep an eye on the community for your next golden opportunity.:grin:

Note:
â—Ź All winners will receive an email this week to provide their shipping address. Please check the email address linked to your community account.
â—Ź If you have any queries, feel free to send a message to @AnkerOfficial.

12 Likes

Congrats to the winners :thumbsup:

7 Likes

Congratulations and welcome to our new members!

4 Likes

Congratulations to the new members :blush:!!

3 Likes

Congrats winners!

4 Likes

Congrats and welcome to the Anker family. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone here! one day my name shall be up on that post…one day…hahah

4 Likes

Yes, I also believe you!:grin:

3 Likes

Well done to all the new winners

2 Likes

Congratulations !

2 Likes

Welcome to the community my friend! I also believe one day your name will be displayed on the community honor roll.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Have you ever looked at this list multiple times just hoping you missed your name? Well congratulations winners you deserve it, lets keep them reviews coming.:smile:

2 Likes

Like looking in the refrigerator over and over? :joy: I’m sure you know this but for our new users Anker will email you and request shipping information if and when you win something. But make sure the emails from Anker are not going into your spam folder.

2 Likes

Congratulations !

ALL

the

time

I wonder how many on this list, are still active?

That’s a good question