[New Release] Soundcore Spirit Dot 2 Now Available!

@Insider no one is perfect, brought up :apple: example just to make the point.

Anker does need to improve on what it commits and what it completes, if not ready - dont announce it !

1 Like

They think that announcing it early gives more time for word to spread about the product and hopefully builds excitement, but when the advertised launch timeframes aren’t met, it does quite the opposite. When it finally comes out, people view it as old because they’ve been hearing about it for months.

1 Like

First off, I was referring to recent products announced by Apple (iPads, MacBook Air), that could have been effected by COVID-19 (you gotta look at the context :wink:).

Secondly, AirPower wasn’t a delayed launch like anker innovations always has, it was just a cancelled project (though there are leaks that they are working on it again).

COVID-19 or Any other epidemic… There is nothing called as Context when they make such expensive items. There are smart people at :apple: who know the logistics of what’s happening with the product design and have done good job (well not that great… Hmm hmmm Airpower)

Apple makes Premium products and they cannot get a pass here… They too missed what they announced, and even if they are successful in launching the product again, it still does not clear their previous lapse…

Companies plan to launch new products, announce it, and some proceed to launch it, and some delay it… Reason… No proper planning

We cannot single-out any one company

1 Like

You really (really) missed my whole point…

1 Like

you too missed my point :smiley:

Let us agree to disagree

1 Like

I don’t think we’re disagreeing, I just think you misunderstand what I’m saying :joy:.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right, @Ice1, and most people understand this. However, as I’ve said many times, the issue is much bigger with Anker. They are constantly struggling to launch products on time. Communication is in dire need of improvement.

3 Likes

You nailed it @Insider every company is taking a hit right now due to the situation around the globe (initially used to be just China) so scheduled launches get delayed for sure.
With Anker though, it is another excuse they can claim :wink:

1 Like

You have engineers, the product manager, and marketing.
The engineer knows what can and cannot be done.
The product manager decides of what can be done, should be done. Factoring cost.
Marketing will tend to ask for products and then spin what products are in the pipeline.

If Anker is not releasing products it probably is a bad product manager who doesn’t like what the engineer is saying and is responding to marketing requests saying something can be done which can’t.

This community is driven by marketing, to raise brand awareness.

So almost none of whatever we say here will cause Anker to change.

1 Like

UPDATE

Soundcore’s Spirit Dot 2 is now available to order from amazon.com for $79.99 (plus $3.99 shipping at the moment) and should begin shipping within four to five days.

And soundcore.com, but with free shipping :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Spirit Dot 2 has a 20% off discount code

1 Like