New Release - SoundCore Infini Pro - $249.99

I would love to get another soundbar, but after testing some very high end speakers that literally rock the house down, I don’t ever see myself going back to regular speakers or even a soundbar.

Was this original post an April Fools joke that I fell for? If you look at the very top it says that the product has been released with a link to Amazon. I re read the NDA and as long as the product made it to the open market, I’m not in the wrong. In reading the top level post you can see why I did what I did. If it was released then it was okay to post my review. If I was fooled #AnkerOfficial and Tank I do apologize.

My apologies as I missed that it was available on the market so you were in the right if the NDA says you can post about it once it’s released

Are there any coupons available for Infini Pro, my Vizio soundbar seems to be giving some issues for last one week… may be time for a change,

Wow!! It’s a really great… Thanks for sharing with images and price, i will try it.

You actually just missed a $50 discount with code 9UVVEG3Y! (expired April 20).

No need to make people cry :cry::joy:

I was searching for one after existing Vizio went bad…

There was a offer of $100 off - Bought one from Costco… Vizio SB36512-F6 36" 5.1.2 Home Theater Sound System and Wireless Subwoofer with Dolby Atmos) soundbar plus Subwoofer and more for just $100 me than Anker… plus the Dolby Atmos and extended warranty (2 years)

Not that I didn’t want to buy the Anker Infini Pro but the price comparison and warranty lead me to Vizio

$99 is a sweetspot for soundbar

1 Like

Now this is what I wanted. Anker just keeps releases products and I keep buying. Anker is so trustworthy too!

hope you’re loving your SoundCore Infini Pro. I am!

I don’t own or have not won the Infini Pro

for others that tested this:
did you experience consistent audio delay whenever starting or pausing/resuming audio? 2-4 seconds, every time

hoping this can be fixed with a SW/FW update, because otherwise i thought it sounded and worked great.