Anker is ready to release their fourth car charger under the Roav brand. This time, we’ve got the SmartCharge F0 to talk about.
- Stable Transmission: Solid Bluetooth and FM connections stream music straight from your phone to your car’s sound system.
- Clearer Sound: A boosted FM signal and static-cancellation technology ensure a better listening experience.
- Rapid Charging: Dual USB ports with Anker’s advanced technology deliver simultaneous high-speed charging to driver and passenger. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Better Hands-Free Calling: Bluetooth 4.2 provides a stable connection and echo-cancellation reduces background noise for clearer calls.
- What You Get: Roav SmartCharge F0, manual, happy card, 12-month worry-free warranty, and our friendly customer service. Note: Incompatible with 2007 VW Jetta, 2011 Nissan Rogue, 2002 Nissan Altima 2.5S, 2001 Audi A4, 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan, 2011 Mazda Miata, 2005 Toyota Highlander, 2004 Saturn Ion, 2005 Honda Civic, 2008 Chrysler Town and Country, and 2012 Nissan Sentra.
Compared to SmartCharge F2, it appears as though this new model introduces a second generation static cancellation and a boosted FM signal to aid in reducing interference. Of course, the ports have also been relocated more conveniently.
Dimensions: SmartCharge F0 measures in at 3.1 x 4.4 x 0.8 inches.
What do you think about Roav’s latest product release? Are you interested in something like this? Do you already have one of Roav’s other FM transmitters? Let us know by dropping a reply down below!