[New Release] Prizm II Combo

Nebula has just released its Prizm II Combo… Take a look!

Features & details

• Full HD Picture: Place in virtually any room to enhance your favorite shows or movies with a native full HD 1080p 40"-120" picture. (Recommended for use in low-light environments).
  • Built-In Speaker: Dual drivers deliver balanced audio through left and right speaker grilles, pumping out a deep, immersive bass sound.
  • Keystone Correction: Horizontal and vertical (±40°) adjustment ensures a clear picture from any distance or angle.
  • Comprehensive Compatibility: Connect almost any device including Fire TV Stick, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox, and PS4 via HDMI or USB Lightning cable.
  • Durable Design: A UL certified power supply and a 30,000-hour LED lamp-life ensure that you can enjoy decades of worry-free entertainment.
  • What You Get: Nebula Prizm II, carry case, HDMI cable, power adapter, cable, remote control, user manual, worry-free 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Nebula’s Prizm II Combo is available to order now via Amazon for a cost of $259.99, and should begin shipping immediately. This is currently $30 more expensive than Prizm II.

What are your thought’s on Nebula’s latest combo? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing this release with us @joshuad11. Seems like Anker is pumping out a bunch of new(?) products

2 Likes

If I was In need of a projector I would probably just buy the prism 2, and not the combo… others will probably buy the combo though lol

2 Likes

WoW
According to simply deciding by 8hrs, then 7 days, then 52 weeks, you get 10 years.

THAT if it’s guaranteed is bloody amazing for this type of device.

I’d like to review a projector !!!

1 Like

That is actually a great price for a projector!

1 Like

Not a bad price

1 Like

If I lived across the pond I’d definitely pass on the combo. Everyone has a spare HDMI cable laying about somewhere, so you’re essentially paying a premium just for having a carry case with it.

3 Likes

$70 dollars extra for the HDMI cable and travel case

3 Likes

That is a lot of cash for just a cable and case. Wonder if the cable is braded and built like the powerline +

1 Like

THe OP said it was $30 over only. 70 is way too much lol

Lol you are right. It was probably a typo

1 Like

Hmmmm, and I went along with your typo… 70 bucks did seem way too exaggerated.

2 Likes

Lol my bad :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes! I finally return to the community, to find the product that I requested from support in February. I recieved the Prizm II as a Christmas Gift, and broke the box almost immediately. So excited that a case is not offered! (This may already be stated-- but will the case be sold seperately?)

Thanks.

Paperairplaneguru

2 Likes