[New Release] PowerPort Cube | Anker’s Latest Power Strip is Now Available!

Wow. I’m really liking that. I instantly thought of traveling with it. For those stingy hotels that only provides you with 1 outlet…which is hidden behind the bed. LOL. I would totally travel with it. Love it! And it the price was within the $20 mark, it would even be better.

3 Likes

I agree, this design avoids mutual interference between plugs and it is very convenient to carry!

1 Like

I have those at office on every desk. Same brand but “Extended USB”
Ni idea what the difference is.

@ktundy
Not the outlets themself but the cube amangons posted rotates. But it’s a but restricted due to the powercord.

1 Like

I was just thinking the same thing. Was at a hotel last weekend and the desk had integrated sockets but they were in an awkward position.

1 Like

I’m not too crazy about this. If all the AC outlets are used along with the USB ports, it will look like the head of Medusa. If you’re into neat and tidy looking cabling, this may not be for you. :wink:

3 Likes

Not a bad device. I think I would use this in my gear bag. I use internet cafe’s and the library for its high speed internet. I spent a lot of time at those places during the day and many of the places you are limited to 1 or 2 outlets. This could solve my sharing needs and still run my computer on the outlet.

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial what happened to the 6 port Powerport strip? It isn’t available on Amazon, even though the product’s page links to Amazon. In other words, will the strip lineup be the 12 port and the cube?

1 Like

Often times products go out of stock and will be listed as unavailable on Amazon if and when stock is low or depleted. It will remain that way until more become available. If the item is discontinued we generally know about it on here.

1 Like

[quote=“elmo41683, post:30, topic:61278”]
If the item is discontinued we generally know about it on here.
[/quote]True, but in this case, I wouldn’t want to completely rule out the fact that it is discontinued.

Is the cube being released soon? possibly in black too?

Yes, it is launching soon. I wouldn’t count on a black color mainly because Anker has yet to offer anything but white power strips.

Now I’m jealous that there are opportunities to testing out this product prior to launch. Anyhow, this is definitely something I have wanted to pick up when traveling for leisure. The added outlets would suffice my needs to charge camera, laptop, and 3 usb powered device! Now i just need a converter for international travels.

2 Likes

Would this be made for European or UK Market?

1 Like

Love the design. Much better looking, and more compact than a bulky power strip. I would pop this in my backpack and use this in hotel rooms and airports. I’d pay about $25 for this.

1 Like

Availability Update: Anker’s PowerPort Cube is available to order via Amazon US right now for a cost of $22.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

3 Likes

I find the design ‘different’, but in a good way. I wouldn’t call it a strip, but a power cube, power block, or if you want to be fancy about it “Power3”, but superscript the 3.

Price has increased by $3. Now available to order for $25.99 via Amazon US. Stock is also limited, so that may be to blame.

2 Likes

Nice find this product

2 Likes

ohh nice looking cube power strip

2 Likes