[New Release] PowerLine+ II USB-C to Lightning (6 ft) is Now Available!

Anker has finally released its PowerLine+ II USB-C to Lightning Cable… Take a look!

Features & details

• Power Delivery: Use this cable with your USB-C Power Delivery charger (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, iPads, and more.
  • Staying Power: Lasts 30× longer than ordinary cables. Proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends.
  • MFi: MFi certification and strict quality testing ensure your Apple devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
  • Adjustable Pouch: Includes an innovative carry pouch which allows you to neatly adjust cable length for any situation.
  • A Cable for Life: We’re so confident about PowerLine+ II’s long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerLine+ II USB-C to Lightning Cable (3ft) is available to order now via Amazon US for a cost of $21.99, and should begin shipping on May 10.

We are still waiting on the silver color, a 6ft length, and PowerLine+ II USB-C to USB-C.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest cable? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

14 Likes

Ooh, now some people will finally be happy :joy:. Can’t wait for the 6ft versions :grin:

2 Likes

That’s a good addition but $22 sounds kinda high

2 Likes

OMG YES BEEN WAITING FOR THISSSSSSS
probably gonna wait to see if the price drops a little though other wise I’ll probably still get it cause ya know no self control

2 Likes

I’m glad to see this but I too, think the price is kind of high.

2 Likes

Looks good and durable like always.

It will last more than 30.000 bends, or will it be broken by the 30.001 bend? :joy:
(joking)
When reading about this kind of tests I see an old grandma bending a cable and counting!

3 Likes

Aw just in black, was hoping to get it in red.

Thank you for sharing! I’m hoping for a golden or pink version :smiley:

2 Likes

Great!
Lady’s choice! :grin:

1 Like

[quote=“vanessadm29, post:8, topic:68474”]
golden or pink
[/quote]We are expecting red and gray.

1 Like

thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I’m excited for gray

1 Like

Didn’t take long for them to make this… Wonder why it takes forever for anything other than an iPhone cable

2 Likes

I wonder what this is?

All black looks nice! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Sexy! :grin:

1 Like

Anker seems to be more Apple lenient. Apple compatible products seem to be there priority…

1 Like

Also there easier to sell in a larger quantity and Apple users tend to have more money to spend so there is more profits to be made :+1: