[New Release] PowerHouse II 400 Now Available!

Sorry, corrected! Had it right in the original post but then mistyped! Thanks!

1 Like

This is like the ultimate camping accessory.

1 Like

Is the car socket regulated?

2 Likes

Hey @anker btw you guys might have got the Rugged and Durable switched with the one for Keep Track of Your Power on the Amazon page. I might be wrong, maybe this is the way you wanted to do it. It just seemed in the wrong place. Just hoping you guys see this before anyone else notices.

1 Like

Hey @insider you might want to take a look at this too. Also how long does this monster battery take to charge.

2 Likes

This does look like the ultimate camping accessory. I been looking into options for powering my CPAP while camping. A portable battery for my CPAP from the manufacturer is $450ish for up to 12 hours of power. So the Anker Powerhouse 400 does make it worth wild at the cost point for at least more utility (even if CPAP rating is just the 7-8 hours).

Doesn’t it answer that already in the image at the top post?

2 Likes

FYI all, the PowerHouse 400 currently has $60 coupon happening on Amazon. I started a new thread under deals. :+1:

1 Like

My friend has the original one and on boy scout campouts, he brings his ps4 and a small monitor and we play games at night when there is nothing to do.

1 Like

It would be kind of cool to compare the first one to the new one.

1 Like

I would love to test this thing out as a solar bridge to the other two Anker PowerHouses that I own.
I have to agree with Professor. The purpose of AC Outlets is disappearing. Pure DC power is substantially more efficient than using the inverter to get AC.

I would prefer if this had an Anderson Power Pole connection or even another 12v outlet instead of the AC Outlet.

As to the PowerHouse 100 with the AC Outlet; I think that the capacity on this is completely unreasonable to have an AC outlet on it. I cannot imagine that you can use that AC outlet for anything for too long. I think an Anderson PowerPole connector would be more useful.

3 Likes

I would love to test the Anker PowerHouse 400 as well, but I feel like they priced it too high.

Saw on Amazon now Anker has a PowerHouse II 800! Wish I could afford it!

Reviews say 6-8 hours 2 fully charge, also has solar ability. Flashlight on side (3 options) ambient soft light on back, and an amazing display panel.

1 Like