[New Release] PowerCore Lite 10000 | Anker's First Portable Charger with USB-C and Micro USB Inputs is Now Available!

Yeah, I know haha :laughing:

I would say maybe it is. because our product manager constantly check this thread.

Not one for me but I hope the trickle charge feature continues in future products :+1:t2:

1 Like

You were both way too high! This one comes in at $33.99 (+ $3.99 shipping ATTM).

Makes since to me considering it’s quite similar to the regular PowerCore 10000. Just a different design, another input option, and a trickle-charge mode.

1 Like

oh wow I was off. much better than i was expecting. thanks for the update!

1 Like

I have a question about trickle charge.
Does that just mean it tops off the device’s battery I’m charging slowly.
Or does it also mean the powerbank doesn’t shut of if the device is at 100%.

There’s a chance @AnkerOfficial would know, but otherwise you’ll have to wait until people have their hands on the product to be for sure. My guess, though, is that it’s just for completely charging low-power devices.

Initially, a couple of design changes like the the power LEDs now being located on the side edge of the unit and the power button being on the front edge would seem to be a drawback to me personally…the power button especially would seem to be more difficult to access. But like I said, that’s just personal preference. Maybe real-world use would prove otherwise. :smirk:

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure but I’m assuming it’s meant to fully charge smaller batteries. Larger power banks shut off when charging headphones when the battery reaches around 80% charge.

3 Likes

Switching of at 80% is, sorry to say, bad design. It’s not the size of the bank.
Not all batteries have the same voltage when full, and when a powerbank isn’t able to correctly figure out what is being charged it may assume, say, 3.6v, but the battery actually takes 3.7v

Small low powered devices such as bluetooth headphones often do not draw enough power to keep a batterypack on. Hence why they introduced this model with trickle charge, it allows the batterypack to go Into the trickle charge low power state so it can charge these low powered devices without it shutting off

3 Likes

White version coming soon

2 Likes

That looks pretty sleek

1 Like

The trickle charge problem I encounter often with BT buds.

My current workaround is to carry the Mini+ or multiport.

The most common use of my Mini+ is to recharge my buds Life during connecting flights on long trips.

1 Like

I do like the look of the white variant

1 Like

Now available to order for a cost of $49.99, and should begin shipping on November 30.

https://amazon.com/dp/B07DD8W254