[New Release] Life Q20 is Now Available!

OP updated as requested :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How are there 5 reviews for these headphones on Amazon already?

NM they appear to be free samples provided by Vine/Amazon

1 Like

Amazon Vine customer reviews, so early releases and a auto 5 stars (as per usual from Vine reviewers) as it a free product…

2 Likes

@Insider. Out of all the over-ear headphones anker/soundcore has released, which pair seems to be the overall best?

2 Likes

I really couldn’t tell you… I think all of them have been good, but not amazing. Excited to learn more about Journey.

Nice! Interesting to see all those Vine voice reviews.

1 Like

Just about pulled the trigger on these, but Micro USB killed it for me. Not willing to buy any new tech that still uses that style connection.

1 Like

These don’t have a bassup button…

1 Like

And it’s probably frowned upon, but I did buy a set of ANC over-the-ear headphones yesterday. I wasn’t willing to wait until a new Soundcore headset came out.

1 Like

Soundcore already has several headband headphones with ANC available, though!

But these charge via USB-C!!

Edit: sorry, wrong topic. I thought this was the q10 topic… I’m really confused…

Oh well, back to work.

1 Like

Sorry, that charges via usb-c? That’s the qualifier I left out.

1 Like

Sorry, I misspoke. The life q20 use microUSB…

1 Like

Ah, gotcha.

My phone and tablet and Powercore are USB-C, I am currently only needing Type A chargers for Anker LC40 flashlight recharging and my Soundcore Slim buds.

That is forcing my Powerport to have at least one Type A.

Or, I could use the fact my Powercore 10000 PD has a Type A and trickle charge and use it to recharge my flashlight and buds and then just have a Poweport Duo dual IQ3 to recharge phone/tablet and my Powercore concurrently. I reckon then I can spend 2 days unplugged and recharge everything in 4 hours in a pub dinner every 3rd day.

To that end I bought two Soundbud Slim and swap between them as they recharge off the 10000 PD.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [New Release] Life Q20 is Now Available!:

these are so much better at ANC than my Sony whch700n’s! I’m really impressed BUT, much like the Sony’s the sound is decent but can be much improved with an equalizer. Is Anker going to out an app like Sony’s? I hope they do and these would be amazing.

1 Like

They look great. I didn’t see it in the specs but does it support aptX?

Also, months ago I suggested USB-C EVERYTHING for all future products. Micro USB? Disappointed in that

1 Like

I don’t believe so…

I wonder how these compare to the SkullCandy Hesh 2 wireless. I use those here at work and they are great and very comfortable.

1 Like

For those after another colour, they are being released in a silver/grey Nov 2nd

2 Likes