[New Release] iPhone LED Flash is Now Available!

If anybody gets this please let us know how good it.
I can see this could be a potential battery drain but I do think it should make for better photos, though

1 Like

probably going to end up giving people weird shadows unless they really know what they’re doing. Is it only going to sync up with the iphone 11?

1 Like

Ooooh, now this is interesting. Maybe if there was a clip that will attach it to the phone for those people who love taking selfies or self timed photos. This reminds me of Lume Cube lol

2 Likes

I really like Anker tackling the photography aspect for mobile devices in a unique way (Not a generic item like lenses). But it’s quite expensive and worse than items on the current market.

You can get a lume cube air for $50. It has 1/4" thread for tripods, magnet on the back, lanyard loop, and isn’t proprietary.

2 Likes

Anker has some really great, quality, affordable products.
I find it incredibly ironic to see this “attachment flash” for this new iPhone! I mean come on Apple! Are you really that incapable of employing creative minds? For the outrageous cost of this phone, there should not be a single thing it lacks! In other words, any attachments other companies attempt to make for it, should be redundant! Only way you would EVER catch me spending money like that for a phone, was if it did “sexual favors!” (ANKER: I apologize in advance for my “suggestive” wording)

1 Like

It looks like this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KW1DKH4/ref=dp_cr_wdg_tit_nw_mr
But with out the OSMO adapter.

1 Like

I need this!!!

1 Like

I see how this could be a good move to slowly test the water in the creator community. Maybe a mic coming soon?

1 Like

There’s a notion going around Apple may go fully wireless next, so no audio, no USB, no Lightning. Just wireless charging, bluetooth. It makes waterproofing easier and if you got wireless anyway, removing the wired port saves space/money. That is a repeat of the argument that as you bluetooth already then why bother keeping the audio port, extended into the Power argument.

It would harm portable chargers who have to be bulkier themselves for the same effect, adding the wireless tech and needing bigger cells for the wireless inefficiency. Arguably you’d want to make the phone’s battery bigger to offset no longer being able to use a portable charger. Wireless chargers are physically bigger than a cable so travel kit would be larger.

It would render useless all the Lightning connectors.

3 minutes in:

I assume you’re an avid Apple hater? You can’t make the flash built into a phone very bright, because there isn’t enough room. So an attachment like this just gives additional brightness to the flash.

1 Like

Those exsist? They might like pears!:rofl:
I am really not a lover but a hater?
Some like this, some that.
If we all would like the SAME, what a confusion would that be! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m wondering the same thing. Love the idea though!

seems it’s currently unavailable on amazon… =(

1 Like

Still available to order, but shipping won’t begin until March 31

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spam Links 18th Dec

I don’t rly like the idea but I get it I think you should have atleast 3 of them for micro USB type-c and lightning

1 Like