New Release - Bolder LC30 Flashlight - $9.99 with coupon

Seems we have a new flashlight now available on Amazon US …the Bolder LC30…

Post to be updated with full specs once Amazon listing is fully sorted but at present it looks like;

• 300 Lumens CREE LED
  • IPX5 Water Resistant
  • 3 Modes High/Low/Strobe
  • 3.5hrs use in high mode / 6hrs in low mode
  • Smaller than the LC40, ideal pocket size
  • Not listed as rechargeable model, a step backwards?

In stock and available to order now at $9.99 with 23% off discount. The deal will end on April 29th.

What do you think about the latest Bolder torch offering, is it one your likely to go for or is the size still too big…let us know below :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I have a similar one the Bolder LC40
A fantastic torch.
Bright as the sun! :grin:

Hope this LC30 will be available here over the pond soon!
This small size is really fine!

1 Like

Same here, have the original LC40 for use at work, the upgraded LC40 in the car and LC90 for home…the LC30 would be a good one though for most uses and looks quite compact…

That’s a bummer that it doesn’t have a built-in rechargeable battery.

1 Like

I have 2 original LC40’s
Awesome lights. Just replace 3xAAA with 18650 cell

2 Likes

If the battery is low I would open mine and replace it! :tools:

I’ll probably just get there flashlight that’s 900 lumens. Whatever that ones called…

The clip is nice so it’s better within reach. However it seems more bulky. Short and stout. My KEYSMART took care of the poking of keys.

I love torches. I like the tactical ones with high lumens. Now this one for the price is worth it. On payday I’ll get a couple for the family.

1 Like

LC90 is 900 lumens

1 Like

Does this allow the light to focus / zoom to pinpoint items, helpful while on camping trips

Not being rechargeable has pros & cons, while on camping trips most prefer battery non-rechargeable version

Based on it’s size and the photo looking like a fixed end design, I would think its like the LC40…

1 Like

Thank you @ndalby

I am looking for a flashlight with zoom:focus option, will pass L30

This may have other applications such as for emergency power outage or in car

I like this, good to keep in the glove box.
Btw, @ndalby your link doesn’t work

Should work now, somehow the link box added a extra special character…weird :confused:

Thanks, just placed an order for one since I had a few bucks left over in a gift card

I got a few like/similar to, that.

Really cool

Since we are like Bros, that means I’m getting one ?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I totally agree. But I do like the size of the flashlight itself. I have several Anker flashlights and love them all.