New powerwave stand 15w

A new 15w POWERWAVE stand coming…

Looks like the others, but 15w of power! And by the photo (which ain’t brilliant on a phone) USB-C

That’s the fastest a Samsung Galaxy S8 will do (according to a test report I saw on fast charging the S8).

Let me at it!

8 Likes

Sorry @amangonsMac,but just because they say it can charge at 15w doesn’t mean it actually does anything beneficial.

As I mentioned In the past on various threads, charging time does not change when going from 10w to 15w. See test results Here

Maybe not, but I only have the 7.5w varient, so would make a difference to me.

Actually it won’t, yes you may have a 7.5 variant but that applies only to iPhones, as it supplies 10w of power for Samsung devices when used with a proper QC plug

Sweet! :sunglasses::heart_eyes::relaxed: More wireless charging Anker #WirelessWave

This is not even capable of outputting 15W… just 5/7.5/10.

Thank goodness it’s Type-C.

It’s interesting because Anker doesn’t really even advertise 15W output on the PowerWave 15 Amazon listing…

1 Like

Quite clearly this is a different… Stand to the pad on amazon

Interesting as it supports up to 2A input, and not 3A

As @joshuad11 said this is not a 15w wireless pad. Like @Dez_S pointed out this does not input or output the required power for 15w. in the manual it explicitly says 5w/7w/10w output under Specification

2 Likes