New email came out with deals from anker, it's 1 day only and us only

Over this model. Waiting for the $3000 version. If it ever comes out @AnkerOfficial :unamused:

Iā€™d wait for version 2 of the $3000 version based on your experience with the $599 Nebula :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah lol! I was planning on it! :wink:

This made me think of this years iPhones. Most Apple users just want their phones to work. iPhone 8 sells have been quite low compared to previous iPhone sales. This is leading analysts to believe (I agree) that more people are holding out for the iPhone X. After all, I donā€™t blame them.

BUTā€¦ I can foresee the iPhone X having the most issues as any iPhone in several years, and it probably wonā€™t live up to the current status of hype, either. Especially when phones like the. Note8, V30, and Pixel 2 become more popularā€¦ heck, the S9 might be out by the time youā€™re able to get an X.

If this ends up being the case, it will be Appleā€™s nightmare. The supply-demand issues will only add to consumersā€™ level of frustration.

Iā€™m interested in seeing how this all plays out.

Maybe Apple delayed the X until November not only due to supply issues but also simply because the product wasnā€™t ready (especially software-wise).

Great stuff!

Given a phone is limited by itā€™s use case, if you try to improve anything to have to worse something else. Increase performance you worsen battery life. Increase battery size you worsen size. Increase size you either worsen thermal efficiency or it no longer fits in your hand. As size has steadily got to 5.5" weā€™re bouncing around limits and compromises.

Personally I think phone has hit revolution limits and can only be evolutionary. Anyone who tries now to really innovate just will break something. When you hit revolution limits then really price should drop.

There are plenty of other products not at such a limited use case. These so can be still in a revolution phase to become much better, then you hit human limit of not knowing yet what consumers want, hence why go version 3.

Typed on my OnePlus 3T cost half iPhone. Iā€™m off traveling again shortly with this and a 2 year old $89 4 year design Nexus 7 tablet I replaced itā€™s ageing battery for $10 with pry and screwdriver tools. I will drain the tablets battery during flying so my phone is charged to use in my hand moving in airport to hotel. So think use cases. The 7" screen is bigger but the device fits on the cramped table.

1 Like