New Anker: Fully Charged

I’m digging the new look of the site. Nicely organized. And I’ve come across a couple of new tabs like Product Verification and PowerDraw. Way to go Anker :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the new layout of the website an like in the top corner of the website you can click on brands and easily navigate to other brands owned by Anker and check out their products as well. Plus we can finally spend our Power Bucks!

1 Like

I see this through multiple lenses.

I see folks earning points by liking and replying and use of Anker bucks, so the positive there is we get use existing bucks.

The downside is folks can basically get free stuff in competitions just be liking and the odd reply, so I’m concerned with quantity rather than quality replies.

3 Likes

That’s the thing with reward systems on forums, essentially it can become a double edged sword. One way you get around that is dropping the ‘free’ type items but then Anker would also to an extent drop their fanbase (or should I say community members) which would make the place more empty.

At least points have been been brought in tow a bit more to cut down the crazy postings in giveaways and/or to be the first to get to the next level to boost bucks / rank etc. Yes members will still ‘like’ away but your limited on the rewards it will bring…

1 Like

This might be the case but hopefully the people who win arent always gonna be the people who takes advantage of the anker bucks system.

1 Like

I have >4000 bucks so even if I pick one of the competition each week and burn 200 bucks even if I win rarely its months worth of free competition for me. Nothing to lose.

Its more the scrolling past one-liner no-value comments which would make this community worse. I’ll probably go into settings and remove the notification on likes now…

1 Like

Not certain how well the raffles are gonna go for regular members, currently sitting on 3800+ myself but will only be entering when a item is needed, rather than just for the need to have/win something…

Depending on the comment, that’s where the reporting system needs to be better used. In the past there have been a number of comments on threads which could be limited to multi user private messenging when members want to geek out / gratuitously back slap or as often occurs increase chances of boosting points and chances in ‘first to the number’ giveaways.

It is what is though, restrict too much and you lose the community element, give to much and things go crazy. There’s never gonna be a happy balance for everyone…

Yeah I pondered it myself, do I save up Bucks for the items I need. Well it depends if they require a lot of bucks for items I need, if this 1st week is anything to do by, its only 5% of my bucks to get something any week so I can afford to get items I’ll gift.

One thought not clear, can I select any of those country delivery addresses? I could then use this as a means to gift in other countries.

1 Like

This is great!
Like the updated site and can’t wait to see what’s new and exciting community.

1 Like

This is an awesome! The new website is clean and does a great job of showing the public your sister companies. The PowerDraw idea is a great way to increase engagement within the Anker community (which is totally more like a family). Plus, some freebies never hurt anyone! :smile:

1 Like

The new and improved Anker website is awesome! :+1:

1 Like

I’ll have to wait another month to do it :frowning:

That’s something I appreciate too!

love this…website is great

1 Like

Great new site design. Interesting times ahead!

2 Likes

The website now looks 2017. Can’t wait for future updates!

3 Likes

Well done Anker!. I like everything about the new website. The hover and view effects are real sweet. The menus on the right after an item is selected are very sleek. No problem finding anything.
Country label has been moved to the top of the page to lesson the confusion when searching for items that are available in your country. I really like that when your country is selected that you don’t tease me with items that I cannot purchase anyway.
You are the future!! :sunglasses: :clap:

4 Likes

I love this idea so much,and I wish I could have one for present:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love the new website and the new weekly contest using our powerbucks sounds like a great idea. I just hope, the site doesn’t get full of useless posts and comments.

2 Likes

2 days later, you can see even more.:smile: