Nebula Portable Projector

Well I can’t wait for your review!

1 Like

Would still be good to see your review (even if your missing review week) when you get a replacement :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most definitely. Anker/Nebula is working on a solution to the issue. Hopefully by the end of the day I will have a resolution.

You even took a picture with the UPS guy…

1 Like

He’s a techy guy like myself and knows that I do reviews, least I can do for him since he literally is at my house over 4 times a week with dozens of packages is let him in on the action. Plus he is an Anker fan after “Santa/Me” gave him lots of Anker products this past christmas

4 Likes

Don’t worry. The whole Art world is a massive section of non-functional items.

So its a work of art!

I say it is inspired by say this? Notice how the HDMI port projects humanity’s suffering vs the projector about the depth of the soul?

1 Like

Here is my simple unbox video for anyone interested in knowing what this projector comes with! I for one would have liked to see some sort of case since it’s meant to be taken places. :smile:

Is that a picture of the Mars Nebula? The one I have does not have that what appears to be a sensor/camera on the front… :confused:

difference between demo units and final. Sensor probably exists still but better hidden somewhere. It might be just a small hole now.

If this is a laser projector to work at any angle, it must sense what it is projecting to, and the further away it sends it smaller so it all ends up square on the wall irrespective of alignment.

1 Like

Why didn’t you show us how to turn it on?

1 Like

I thought it was a dud it couldn’t turn on.

@joshuad11 do you own one too? I recall some comment you might?

1 Like

It was a joke.
No, I don’t own one.

1 Like

Very funny guys and girls. Very very funny… :blush:

1 Like

Wait a minute…
I’m a guy. @nigelhealy is a guy.

Who’s the girl?!

1 Like

I’m sure there have been other genders reading what we type from the comfort and secrecy of their IP addresses. Just don’t want to let them feel left out. :wink:

3 Likes

I am a “ma’am,” not a girl! LOL. But I’d rather blend in with the fellas :wink: Makes conversations more interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha.

1 Like

@joshuad11 I was hoping he’d invite us over for movie night but I guess he wants to keep it to himself :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Movie night has been postponed :frowning: And since it is the weekend Im sure I will NOT get this resolved until Monday next week the soonest as I have not had anymore contact with Nebula/Anker support regarding this. Such bad luck I have. Lmao

1 Like

Sorry to hear your unit is not working.

Pending Anker responding, have you tried the 'ole technique of trying every possible sequence of pressing every button with and without the power cord in? Sometimes it works.

Sometimes infinite monkeys works.

BTW my work supplied laptop will not power on til I plug in the power cord, then it can run on batteries. This relates to POST. Power On Self Test. You unit could just be confused a bit of Random Monkey can fix.

1 Like