Nebula Creator Challenge! Win a Cosmos Max 4K Projector

Nice info to know about the contest. The odds are better than most competitions ( 1/149).

1 Like

I would make rugs with it, Iā€™d project the type of rug I would want to make with it on to the fabric then I would trace it then use a rug gun to make the rug itā€™s a pretty cool process and having a projector would open me up to so many more designs than just ones I trace out from memory

Iā€™ve been seeing allot of murals being painted where I live itā€™s really cool

I really like that my city started doing it. We arenā€™t a huge city by any means, so it nice to see the shops so willing to participate in allowing someone to do it.

1 Like

1 Like

Our city has done the same.

We have a big overpass from the 4 lane and they had developed a skateboard park there as well as parking and they used the murals there as well

Itā€™s just a different canvas in a different place. It still amazes how well some of them turn out as I have 0 artistic skill whatsoever.

1 Like

Nebula (@seenebula) ā€¢ Instagram photos and videos

I think the last picture post that they have picked their winners. One grand prize and it seemed they did like 3 more runner up. Check if you need to see if your name is there.

Yeah I was checking that earlier and saw the one winner, but didnā€™t see the others. I assumed that I didnā€™t and wouldnā€™t as is, so thereā€™s always next time.

1 Like

None of the names, winner or runner ups, did not sound familar.

Ditto, I really didnā€™t expect it to be honest but hopefully everyone enjoys their prizes and sticks around.

Plus, my daughters both still got their unicorns, even though I had to cheat a little.

1 Like