NB10 replacement ear tips

Was there a solution to this in the end?
As I have had the same issue and the customer support was no help.
Said they no longer make the part, so now I have a pair of headphones I pretty much can’t use because one tiny part is missing.
Huge design flaw as they are great head phones outside of this issue.
Very disappointed.

x

For me the Customer “support” was absolutely disappointing :frowning:
Once i was mailed, and called “Navam_Niles” all the time (i told them i`m not navam, he was just the thread starter)

Dear Navam_Niles,
This is Susan from Anker Customer Service.
I am so sorry to know the eartips comes with this pair of headphones has been lost, it must be very inconvenient for you to use your headphones without eartips.Please notice that we do not sell eartips separately from the original product. However, in order to provide you a good service and allow you to use the product properly, we would be happy to send you a new one for [$0.5/each pair], not including the shipping fee, and there will be some international shipping fee if you are out of the US.

In case you are interested in proceeding, could you please provide me following information?

1. Let me know the quantities of small-sized eartips you need.
  1. Could you provide your shipping address?

I wrote:

"> Thanks for Your reply.

In first I`m NOTNavam-Niles from the Forum i just got the same Problem :frowning:

Unfortunately i need Medium sized NB10 eartips.

I would like to buy 3 pairs of medium and 2 pairs of Large eartips, hope this will last for the NB10s lifespan."

After 3 days waiting they offered me replacement buds for $0,50 per pair and $13 for shipping to Germany :astonished:

"Dear Navam_Niles,

I am so sorry for the mistake.:frowning:

Please note the shipping fee to Germany is $13, so the total amount for 5 pairs of eartips is $15.5 including the shipping fee."

The thing is payment was only possible per Paypal, a Company which i don`t want to support as they are taking political influence and blocking payments (to “Defend Europe” for Example)! So i got no Paypal Account and asked for a PP invoice…they refused and told me to get a PP Acc would be the only way to pay this!!!

Dear Navam_Niles,

I am so sorry to hear that.

Normally we don’t sell eartips separately, as there are few customers who have this needs and we have made one exception to sell them via Paypal.

This is the only way to purchase eartips and I hope you could understand.

There is no invoice, sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your understanding.

And not that cheap! Fot that price i can buy a new pair of magnetic BT earphones! What i did, but not an ANKER

In the end I helped myself with some shrinking Tube.
Just get it in the right ankle and shrink it! Use this as collector, than you can fit in some standard eartips. Holds more tight than the original ones, and you can choose the size and material of your eartips. This solution works for month now. No bad influence on sound quality noticeable.

ANKER? Never again!

1 Like

Hi @mail.b1.box,

I am sorry to hear the poor experience you received from Anker, we will optimize the buds replacement issue as soon as possible.

I have the same problem. How could I have a replace, please? My country is Spain.

If you are in the US, just hit them up at Support and request whatever size tips you need. They charged me $3 and had them send out ASAP. I had lost a single right ear tip. Excellent customer service! Thank you!

I’m having the same problem. Lost my left one. Has anyone tried the ALXCD tips that were mensioned above? Or is there someone who lost the right one and wants to sell me the left one :smiley:? Ofcourse I’ll pay for it + shipping (Belgium).