My review of the Eufy RoboVac 15C on my family home!

Great review and photos! Good job!!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Great review and thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Nice review to read. Pics will definitely help more

1 Like

there is pictures already.

1 Like

My office network is blocking the unsecured site

2 Likes

The actual review is on the link along with the photos and video. I need to update my blog to get it secured with the ‘s’ at the end of http. I’m just not very good at the behind the scenes stuff of my blog so have put off doing it as been busy with other things. You’ve reminded me though so thanks and I’ll look into it over the weekend!

1 Like

Nice review, good joib :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Nice review, thanks for posting

2 Likes

Nice review and website!

2 Likes

Great detailed review with pictures. I think everyone else here covered all the positive points about your review so I guess I’ll say something else. I love the fact that you’ve already decided to do a long term review. We’ve (here in the community) seen some complains about robovacs breaking after the warranty period has ended.

3 Likes

I would say this is a must for all reviews not only for vacs.

This is Willi after 3/4 year of use.
You see he is still looking good, though he was cleaning a lot.
And there is nothing replaced yet.
As I do care about him he likes to do his daily job and is a loyal worker. :grin:

2 Likes

Excellent comprehensive review and blog site @star100x thanks for sharing :ok_hand:

1 Like

You sure take good care of Willi. It looks pretty new from the photo

What’s the best cleaning Mode? I’m using Auto at the moment but the robovac tends to do this weird patterns when hoovering going over and over the same spot and only goes to my bedroom and toilet sometimes

1 Like

Raul, I use the one room method.
I am able to care about Willi and to look after him.
The chaos method is simple to be programmed.
Let him run two times afterwards he has done his job.
Regarding your cat give him a third try.

Weird is good, aren’t we all a little bit weird! :joy::joy::joy:

I tend to use Auto, it does seem to move a bit randomly but it does cover the entire room, just leave it, walk away and get on with something else, come back and your cleaning will be done!

I only set it loose in one or two rooms at a time (shut the door to others) and find it cleans all the areas it has access to.

2 Likes

Thanks everybody for your positive feedback, I’ve enjoyed using and reviewing the RoboVac.

1 Like

Wow :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

I must admit that was a great review - very detailed and with quality pics (which we all love)

Thoroughly deserved to be pinned :muscle:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Great Review - I have a 30c and it sucks up my long hair as well. I did get a twist tie stuck in it though …that was loud until I removed it.

1 Like