My review of the Eufy RoboVac 15C on my family home!

Excellent review! Good job!

@s.r.brown they’re are lots of nice pictures… did you follow the link?

1 Like

The link wasn’t working for me.

You should be able to copy and paste the link…

1 Like

Oh yeah that has worked now, thanks!

1 Like

We have 2 of the new units, replaced 2 - 11c’s after 14 months, very dismayed to find EUFY/Anker doesn’t have a refurbishing program. The new units are slightly quieter and do have a better roller brush mechanism.

Systems still get stuck & bounce off walls heavily for the first few weeks of learning. Would be nice to get a map of where it is from the onboard GPS to know where it got stuck.

So far the 15C is better than the 11C but coming from a 2 Dog House these things struggle…

1 Like

Great review and photos :clap:t2::ok_hand:t2: I loved the q&a’s and the do’s and don’ts. I found them to be very useful and helpful. :grin:

1 Like

Wow one of the best reviews in this place so far. Great approach super good pictures and great video. Congrats, you did a awesome job :grinning::clap:

1 Like

As you mentioned a long term review is needed with that RoboVac, as issues could show up after a certain while.
I run my 11S since 3/4 year now and it looks like new new.
I have to admit I do care about it, clean it properly after each job.
And his work is not so hard as there are no pets around.

2 Likes

Nice review please keep us updated if anything changes as time goes on

2 Likes

Great review and photos! Good job!!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Great review and thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Nice review to read. Pics will definitely help more

1 Like

there is pictures already.

1 Like

My office network is blocking the unsecured site

2 Likes

The actual review is on the link along with the photos and video. I need to update my blog to get it secured with the ‘s’ at the end of http. I’m just not very good at the behind the scenes stuff of my blog so have put off doing it as been busy with other things. You’ve reminded me though so thanks and I’ll look into it over the weekend!

1 Like

Nice review, good joib :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Nice review, thanks for posting

2 Likes

Nice review and website!

2 Likes

Great detailed review with pictures. I think everyone else here covered all the positive points about your review so I guess I’ll say something else. I love the fact that you’ve already decided to do a long term review. We’ve (here in the community) seen some complains about robovacs breaking after the warranty period has ended.

3 Likes

I would say this is a must for all reviews not only for vacs.

This is Willi after 3/4 year of use.
You see he is still looking good, though he was cleaning a lot.
And there is nothing replaced yet.
As I do care about him he likes to do his daily job and is a loyal worker. :grin:

2 Likes