My quick personal review of the PowerCore II 20000

I’ll go ahead and scrap my review since you posted yours, no need to create another thread. If your ok with it when I get off work I’ll add my take to this thread if that’s ok?

2 Likes

Great review. I also posted mine on Amazon as of this morning. I relayed the link in a new topic on the forum.

2 Likes

Great review :thumbsup:

1 Like

Nice review!

1 Like

Great review aided by a USB meter to measure actual.

The reason I have not bought any of these newer IQ2 Powercore is I don’t own any QC devices so it gives me no advantage over what I own now.

That could change if Anker released newer denser IQ2 output Powerport like Powerport2,4. Then I’d at least get recharge speed improvement. Currently all the QC output Powerport are worse in size weight cost.

At some point my larger devices will become USB-PD, then I need a refresh charger and battery.

IQ2 is not helping most users unfortunately now.

2 Likes

Sure, if you would like to, cheers

Only thing this is missing for me would be a usb-c input to charge all 20,000 mAh quicker. Other than that great product and great review.

1 Like

Well there is a powerbank that has usb-c input. But he’s reviewing this particular model not the one with that input so why would he?

1 Like

USB C is just an interface. A micro-usb input will just be fine for the purpose (18W input), it will be easier and cheaper for users.

From what I’ve heard usb-c is a much quicker charge. correct me if I’m wrong.

Anker designed it to be QC 2/3 compatible (at 18W). Putting a USB-C there wouldn’t make it charge quicker. The body can take certain amount, putting a “bigger mouth” wouldn’t help.

Ok that make sense

It can be, depends on the device. But not necessarily across the board. You have to literally research recharge times. In most cases with Anker the QC / IQ2 is faster recharge as its 18W, vs 10W and USB-C is anything from 10W to 100W. So a big fat “it depends”.

1 Like

There should be PowerCore+ II with USB-C input and output soon. 20000 is reportedly 45W and 10000 30W.

You must be a magician, peeking into Anker future product plan. cheers

1 Like

Good reviews on the PCII 20k

1 Like

Nah, just a Google addict I think :laughing:

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.golem.de%2Fnews%2Fanker-powerbank-mit-usb-c-leichtere-akkus-mit-power-delivery-und-passthrough-1709-129850.html&edit-text=&act=url

1 Like

You could also try japanese, saw several review from Japanese guys on youtube. :)))

I prefer magician.

Hello.

Can I charge the PowerCore II 20000 quickly?
Faster than the old 20100?
The 20100 supposedly needs 12 hours to fully charge.
Can I connect a Quick Charge Charger to charge quickly?
How long does it take for the PowerCore II 20000 to fully charge?

Are the USB jacks in the same position as the old PowerCore 20100?

I want to put this device on the battery?

It is designed for the old PowerCore 20100?
But those are empty with the HTC Vive in 4 h.