My firmware on the base hasn’t updated

Idle just means that it is connected to the internet via the ethernet cable!

1 Like

Sorry it seems this way, but yours will update within the next couple of days. Check your Firmware version in the morning!

Be patient, as it may take a couple of days for your FW to update.

1 Like

Brilliantly put and seconded :thumbsup:

1 Like

Did it again this morning and nothing changed…
Frankly speaking, I have never seen such an awkward way to push OTA.
So frustrating for users to keep waiting on something while many others have benefited of several OTA since…

I have obviously nothing against forum moderator if they’re not part of Eufy’s team but you have to aknowledge that writing under “Anker Support” might be confusing for new comers if the guys are not officially part of the Anker Team.
Still, OTA method chosen by Eufy is far from being compatible with KS backers behaviour who’re usually the profile of people who want to contribute to the product launch and obviously don’t wait ages for getting a new FW randomly pushed on their product with not clear rational…

1 Like

Thanks

My set up is exactly as you described

Obviously, homebase has to be connected via ethernet anyway as it doesn’t work on WIFI

Still waiting for the update …:scream:

Have you recieved any update at all since you’ve had your cams?

@AnkerSupport
Not a single one! I’m stuck on 1.0.5.4…

Cameras have been updated, but not the base.
I’ve now turned cameras off, rebooted the base. Will see…

What is the version number for cameras’ latest FW?

Current firmware version that I’ve got

@Fred9 For security you would be best removing/blanking your serial no on the screenshots.

Thanks for advise :wink::+1:

Here are mine…

My bad… I read the camera version 1.6 and thought it was the expected 1.0.6
No update on my side finaly

Iv still not got the update :slightly_frowning_face:

Doesn’t seem like anyone has based on all the messages in MULTIPLE threads here, but Anker keeps saying they are coming…

My system is up since almost 3 weeks and i did not have any update, and yes my hb is connected to my router hehe