My dad accidentally drop my anker 20100

My father accidentally dropped my Anker 20100 Model A1271. Now the problem is that I cant recharge the powerbank anymore. The lights dont blink even if I connect it to an outlet. But whenever I connect it to my phone, it does recharges my phone. Do you have any idea how can I fix this or should I just buy a new one? Thanks

1 Like

I think you should go ahead and get a new one, otherwise you will have to take apart and try to fix/replace the lights

1 Like

I think so too. Well what can I do but get a new one. Thank you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Since it’s accidental damage, buying a new one may be the
best option.

1 Like

I believe so too sir. Thank you

1 Like

Easy solution :
Go for a new one.

1 Like

If you choose to try and repair it, know that you will most likely destroy the case opening it. The tabs are reversed so there is no easy way to open it without damaging the case, only do so if you have a means of protecting everything when it’s all said and done. Otherwise, as others have said it would best be wise to purchase a new one.

1 Like

I agree with others. You should probably buy a new one. Perhaps your dad would purchase it since he is the one who broke it?

Best of luck!

Go for a bigger battery, look on this forum for some deals… sometimes it will save you a grip of cash!

1 Like

Get 26800+

1 Like

I agree with you :ok_hand:

1 Like

Dad dad dad

Ya plonker, you owe your kid a new powerbank, and it wasn’t cheap!

Now is a good time to buy stuff cos of Easter sales in various countries.

Guilt trip your dad into buying you a new one :joy:

No guilt trip needed. There dad owes them a powerbank… if he doesn’t buy one, it will most likely Weigh down on his conscience…

Lol I wonder if the dad will buy it or not :sweat_smile: