My Anker Obsession

And I’m really impressed with your company’s commitment to reasonably priced high quality products and customer service. Keep up the good work over there.

1 Like

Appreciate that! Will keep on working! :muscle:

Lol I know you guys and gals will​:sunglasses: if Anker ever goes public and offers stock options you are a rich​:tophat::moneybag::money_mouth_face: Anker has really made a name for itself in the relatively short time company has existed.

I like that idea, nice collection, I left out a few things I used to own like Powerwave 5 amd some old cables and external batteries, but that stuff is like over a year old and obsolete at this point lol!

1 Like

haha i feel all of ypu guys
what i have are cables powerbanks charger and a speaker

Hey vintage still counts in my opinion :thinking::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yay, bring it up, show us some tech vintage, lol :grin:

@AnkerOfficial
How far back should I go? Is the wheel vintage tech😉. I have gifted a lot of my order Anker products to friends and family but I will see what I can come up with.

@Chris_Renshaw I’m the same way I always have to have the latest and greatest seems a little wasteful but my friends and family enjoy the hand-me-downs and I enjoy the new tech so it is what it is​:man_facepalming::slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats it??? lol jk but I beat you by at least double to triple the amount of Anker Products.

Who me? Or OP?
If you have 100-150 Anker products that is impressive

Yea I don’t think they make that many products remember I only included the most recent versions of the items. So, yea I have tons of #Anker cables and car chargers and external batteries that I didn’t list because I’m not trying to so “Oh look at me I have a ton of #Anker nker products”. I just laid out the newest and best items I have purchased over the last few months.

Is that a fact? @AnkerOfficial will you post here if it does go public and give us the first crack at some #Anker Stocks!

I’ll give you most of the them. But any products you don’t use, I wouldn’t count and or share any that you share. You may have purchased them yes. But that doesn’t make them yours. :blush:. It just so I happens that I paid for. 3 of those products I posted including winning the VIVA.

1 Like

I don’t have that many currently, but just decided to expand it a bit.

1x PowerDrive 2 (Awesome for road trips. Might get a PowerDrive 5 if I catch them on sale.)
1x PowerPort 6 (To charge my phone, test phones, my kindle, and tablet while I’m around my desk)
1x PowerCore 20,100 (Mainly used for off-grid camping trips)
2x PowerLine+ Red USB-A to MicroUSB 6ft cables (I didn’t need that many, as I have several MicroUSB cables laying around from old devices, but none of them compete with the Ankers as far as lasting quality.)

Currently on order:
1x PowerPort II 2 (To keep in my laptop bag in case I need to charge at work)
4x PowerLine+ USB-A to USB Type-C 6ft cables (to have some around for my new phone, OnePlus 6)
1x PowerLine+ USB-A to Lightning 6ft cables (For friends and family with iPhones, in case I need to help them out)

Thinking about ordering:
Compact flashlight
PowerDrive 5
USB/Ethernet hub
USB-C OTG cable/adapter

3 Likes

I don’t have nearly as much as some of you, but here goes:

2 Soundcore Flares
1 Anker Soundcore
1 Anker Soundcore Sport
1 Anker Powercore 10000
4-pack of Eufy Lumi Plug-in Nightlights

1 Like
  1. Anker Astro3 10000mAh
  2. Soundcore Vortex
  3. Soundcore Space NC
  4. Soundcore Spirit Pro
  5. Soundcore Arc
  6. Soundcore Curve
  7. Zolo Liberty
  8. Zolo Halo with Alexa
  9. Anker Lightning Cable
  10. Anker Magnetic Car Mount
  11. Anker Boulder LC40 x2
  12. Anker Premium 60W 5-Port Desktop Charger with one 30W PD Port
  13. Roav Smartcharge Spectrum
  14. Roav Smartcharge F0
  15. Eufy Lumos Smart Bulb-White
  16. Anker Powerdrive PDII
  17. 1st Confidential Product :grin: (details upon release)
  18. 2nd Confidential Product :grin: (details upon release)
  19. Anker Elite Dual Port 24W USB Travel Wall Charger PowerPort 2 with PowerIQ
2 Likes

I know this pales in comparison to some folks, but:

PowerCore 5000
PoweCore 10400
PowerPort Elite 2
PowerWave 7.5 pad
SoundBuds Tag
Soundcore Vortex
Roav F0
PowerPort Drive 2
PowerLine Lightning 4 inch
PowerLine Lightning 3 foot
PowerLine II Lightning 3 foot
PowerLine+ II Lightning 3 foot
PowerLine+ II Lightning 6 foot
USB-C to USB-A adapter
CD slot Car Mount
Anker Buds Buddy PU ‘Vegan Leather’ Earbuds Carry Pouch
Silicon case for iPhone 7 Plus/8 Plus
I gave away a case & screen protectors for iPhone X that I won in a big giveaway when that phone was released.

And then there’s all of the Micro USB cables.

2 Likes

3f 6ft 10ft Usb C and MicroUsb
3ft 4 pc Micro usb 2pc Usb C
soundcore motion B
10000 mah quick charge powerbank
10000 mah old school powerbank
20000 mah old school powerbank
2 port usb quick charge charger
I have anker powerbanks long before they started selling it here in the philippines 2014

We all have our favorite things. Some movies, some tv shows and then Anker <3

1 Like

Update! Added Anker products since I made this post. Soundcore Life NC, Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro, Anker Powerwave 10, Slim Bolder Flashlight, Powercore 10000 PD, several different lengths and types of cables(this one Red Aux-Aux cable I got though is beautiful!), PowerPort Strip PD 6, PowerDrive 5 Port, PowerDrive Speed+ Duo and I think that’s it for now.