My Anker 7-in-1 Premium USB C Hub Adapter review

Thanks for the review…and the explanation about the red. I was thinking that my eyes were bleeding or something.:heart_eyes:

Straight to the point. I also kinda dig the red look in the pictures. Nice review. Thanks.

Nice. I’d like to see file transfer speeds in MB/sec. @AnkerOfficial is this a USB-C Gen 2 product?

Elmo, here’s a little fix to your white balance :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the fix, I tried doing it from my phone but the closest I got was green or a blue hue so I just left it.

1 Like

Thanks for the review

1 Like

Good review @elmo41683 :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks everyone!!

nice review :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice review, when I get my new Galaxy phone I plan on getting one of these.

Nice review!

great review.

You should try out Photoshop Express and Adobe draw those are the apps that I use to edit photos.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll look I to them

Thanks for the nice review.

1 Like

Interesting because the Amazon link shows that the pouch still uses the old Anker logo :confused: :joy:

I dunno, but what I showed is what I got. Their picture must have been from when they beta tested it?

2 Likes

The slightly older 5-in-1 version shows the new one tho :joy:

3 Likes

A short video overview:

Is there a trick to get it to work with DEX? I have a Galaxy S8. Everything ive tried the phone never recognizes the dock…

I love the little pouch that i comes in. Wish they would bring those back for the cables!

Which dock do you have? Not all of them will trigger Dex mode and you have to force it