Music - What's your Favorite?

:laughing:[quote=“Chiquinho, post:20, topic:66454”]
Radio Televisao Portuguesa
[/quote]

Listening now, I like it !

BUT - I don’t speak Portuguese! I hope I chose the right selection here:

I’m probably going to get notification from Portugal for the rest of my life

1 Like

Judah & the Lion comes with my high recommendations for all.

This is the link.

Very typical music, but without knowing country and people its not so easy to understand.
The texts dont matter so much. Love, passion… :grin: as usual.

I do speak Spanish, and there are similar words in Portuguese, so I could tell there were many songs about love and passion, and betrayal and infidelity. Such is human nature!

Spanish and Portuguese!
Though there are two latin languages and neighbour countries there is such a big difference.
Regarding Spanish: The clearest Spanish I have been told is spoken in Mexico. :smiley:

When I went to southern America many years ago, I could use Portohol (Portugues and Espanhol (mixture of Spanish and Portuguese) and I was understood and understood everybody there.
Regarding Portuguese: Difference also between Portugues Brasil and Portugues Portugal.
Last not least: South America : NEVER touch English there.

Ha, oh I know they’re different - I don’t understand Portuguese. I can only hear certain words and sometimes their context. I speak American Spanish, closest to Mexican I suppose, though I have been told by native speakers I sound like I’m from Costa Rica. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Agora vamos falar Portuguese.
So uma brincadeira. :grin:

Um bom fim de semana & e um grande abraco.

Chico

Den nächsten “thread” werden wir dann auf Deutsch starten. :joy:

I forgot music: Beside so many classical composers I do like so much : Phillip Glass
(on air now via ZERO :wink:)

Hahaha no puedo comprender Portuguese, pero voy a responder in espanol.

Phillip Glass tiene talento unico. La gente no siempre recognizer este, prefieren escuchar la musica “pop,” donde usan solamente tres o cuatro notas musicales :laughing:

You got it!!!

Should I start write your statement in Portugues?

Phillip Glass tem um talento unico, Todo a gente nao esta a reconhecer isto…

Hope our “big bothers” will not bash us two “jerks” by censoring.!
But we “old fellows” might be allowed having some private talk.

Franz nothing on the internet is private! Especially in a public forum, and so many translator apps around. lol

2 Likes

I was in the informatics for about 40 year.
We started with punching cards about 1972.
I was really one of the first one I could use email here at our chair.in the 90’ies.

What is left?
The more you’re public the more you are vulnerable.
Our “kids” here are often too naive.
But me “old wise man” I am surely not, will go to bed.
Take a nap, Mac as well : Gute Nacht!

1 Like

Gute Nacht my friend

No hay una idioma oficial aqui, si? Ingles esta “lingua franca” por supuesto, pero podemos hablar otras idiomas si queremos.

Nope, the official language of Anker forum is English, and it’s asked everyone sticks to English out of respect to those who don’t.soeak.othwr languages.

There are a few here who speak more than English, and then there’s @Chiquinho who speaks several languages.

2 Likes

Aw man. Alright, We’ll stick to English. :grin:

I pretty much like all music.

1 Like

Same I go through phases of whatever I’m feeling in that moment

1 Like

Jawoll Kommandant Mac! :joy:

We use English normally.
Our little conversation was just for fun. :joy:
Enjoy the Sunday my friend :wink:

That made me think of Hogan’s hero’s and I loved it