Movie Knowledge Test | WIN Prizes

You should throw in some Netflix made material to really throw people off…and some of those SYFY made for TV movie deals… :slight_smile: If you really want to mess with people have them identify the specific scenes from all the Sharknado movies…LOL that would be great.

1 Like

Yeah, not much of a challenge those 5 picks. Maybe for the next round, on top of picking more “off-circuit” movies, @AnkerOfficial should also increase the number of images. Make us really work for it.

1 Like

COCO
DUNKIRK
LA LA LAND
ROOM
CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON

love Anker

1 Like

haha fun little contest, i love it!

well I am obviously way too late to even compete anymore, but i love this!!

1 Like
  1. Coco
  2. Dunkirk
  3. La La Land
  4. Room
  5. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Saw many correct answer before, so congratulations!

1 Like

Some people watching a lot of movies. Other persons are specialized on series. Or other people are able to use google reverse image search.

2 Likes
  1. Coco
  2. DunKirk
  3. La La Land
  4. Room
  5. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
1 Like

1.Coco
2.Dunkirk
3.La La land
4.Room
5.Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

1 Like

go on pick some French arthouse films and see how many days it takes to guess.

1 Like

I think it wouldn’t take long because google reverse image search is your friend.

ahh

So its therefore not a matter of film knowledge but copy paste speed from whoever is online at the time.

Coco
Titanic
La La Land
Room
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Yeah, I thought.it was titanic rather that Dunkirk, but I’ve never been normal! lol

1 Like
  1. Coco
  2. Dunkirk
  3. La La Land
  4. Room
  5. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

How strict is the judging? Lol could cause a fight if it came down to the difference between LaLa Land or La La Land. :thinking:

I do remember always saying crouching dragon hidden tiger when it first came out.

1 Like

Some of you are so fast. Congrats to the winners!!

1 Like

I used to watch movies every day, but now I don’t have too much time spend on it.:joy:

I must pick more obscure photos! And let’s see what happens!:smile::laughing:

Thanks! Second round starts on November 30th, don’t miss it!:laughing:

Yeah, I have the same idea with you!!:laughing:

1 Like

Which of these?