Modular Power Bank

As you’re 14 its best to think at this stage about the pre-requisites which is Maths, Physics. Get top grades in those and your options are maximum.

I messed up on my design on auto desk because i made the calculations wrong so i need to redo my whole design

2 Likes

Practice makes perfect

2 Likes

OK! here is an update, I’m Planning to build a Prototype of my design. So I Must design an actual model of how would the exterior and interior will look like. I would give you an update when I get all the parts and when I make my new design.

1 Like

Some modules & ideas that would be nice are
1.extra battery
2.add on ports lightning/type C/micro/USB type A
3. Light bar/battery
4.Qi wireless charger transmitter/receiver/battery
5. Variable voltage output to power other devices
6. Velcro strap to keep modules together in case of drop. Thin and lightweight
7. Contacts for extra modules on both sides included click on magnetic covers for when contacts are not in use

The slim 5000mah battery bank might be a good platform to build off and possibly keep the modules a similar size magnetic/snap on . Keep up the good work kid. I’m very impressed with your interest and determination especially at such a young age. I really liked your original Moto mod type idea. A larger model based of the 20,000 would also be useful and desirable.

1 Like

This is an another update. I have been going through recent problems when i was making my design. For example, not making the pins the right size, not spacing my input pins evenly, and etc. This might take a long time to finish due to the fact that I need to go to school on Aug 30th and I need to do my engineering science fair. I give you another update here or there but it might take some time though.

2 Likes

Keep at it…

I do AutoCAD drawing & programming GCODE for CNC machines and you can only learn so much from a book or a class. Most of the stuff I personally learned was through trial and error along with the will to accomplish something. Things will fall into place at the right time. Try not to force it but at the same time, don’t give up on trying. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Great advise @SZak2015 school comes first. @Harish_Sridharan good luck with your science fair project. I am very interested in your design if you would like to share please post or send me a message.

1 Like

Ok! @Jesse_Hernandez1

1 Like

This is brilliant. I love the idea of an upgradeable battery pack both for modding capacity and available outputs. I have found myself regretting having all USB 3 outputs on my batteries now that I have a phone that takes USB c. This would definitely solve that problem. Great suggestion!

1 Like

Thank you for the support!

1 Like