Look what I came across at Brookstone today

So, I was out today and wanted to check to see if Brookstone started carrying some of Anker’s products. Unfortunately, I did not see the SoundCore Space nor the Nebula Capsule like I had hoped. But I was happy to see that they did carry some other Anker products. They had some Powerline+ II cables, PowerPort Speed 5 USB chargers, PowerCore 20000s, and the 10W Wireless Charging Pads. Totally made my day seeing it there. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That’s awesome, I love how they have them behind locks.

1 Like

Different packaging on them boxes than we normally see too. My PowerLine+ II came in the embossed white packaging.

They look good though :grin:

1 Like

Scavenger hunt with Anker products

1 Like

Our online and offline packaging are indeed different. Which one do you prefer?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Both, if the content is the same!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I prefer the offline Packaging but both are nice.

Do you know if the cables are the 6ft versions? Because if it is it would be the same price. Which means that at the end, you could get better deals offline

Yes, the blue tag shows it’s the 6ft version

I prefer the classic blue packaging… Please bring it back!

1 Like

Wish Canadian stores would carry Anker products. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Nice! That is awesome! Wish we had a store that carried them where I live. Then again I don’t mind waiting for it in the mail. :slight_smile: its a nice surprise when I receive my package!

1 Like