Liberty paired with Android smartphones - No audio in incoming calls

I am at my wits end concerning this issue. I don’t have any issues connecting the Liberty earbuds via Bluetooth to either my Huawei P10 lite or my Samsung Galaxy S8.
I take both earbuds out of their case and they connect with the device on which I have enabled Bluetooth automatically.
When I make a call, I can hear and talk to the other side via the right earbud without any issues.
However, whenever I get a call, regardless whether I answer directly from the button on the earbud, or from my device’s screen the other side can hear me normally, but I can’t hear their voice.
Any ideas of what could be the underlying issue? Both devices run Android 7.0 and use different versions of Bluetooth.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Try resetting both ear buds by placing them back in the case then double clicking both buds.

Thanks for the suggestion Jesse, but the problem persists ever after following your instructions. :frowning:

Go to bluetooth settings and forget the liberty earbuds, turn off bluetooth.
Now go back to the settings menu, scoll through and open the app manager, swipe in either direction and click on Bluetooth app. Force close bluetooth, click on clear cache, restart your phone this generally fixes issues with bluetooth and calling issues. If you still experience problems then you can try to wipe the delvic cache partition in recovery mode

1 Like

@Jesse_Hernandez1 @elmo41683 Thanks for your response. @interstellarhaze Could you please contact support@anker.com with your serial number and order number for further assistance?