Liberty Lite

Great review! I have to say I especially like the ones with them in your ear. That way we get to see how snug they fit. Thank you for sharing!

thx, I luv music!

1 Like

Donā€™t have either of those to compare sorry - I have a couple of sets of the NB10 and the wife said these are just as good.

Always subjective we know though!

Another pic for you all.

I havenā€™t actually measured the case - but itā€™s small. Would fit nicely in a pocket. It is bigger than the airpods case for sure, but I was surprised how small it actually was.
I donā€™t know what battery is in there - I would be surprised if it was an 18650, There really doesnā€™t look like room, happy to be corrected though!

Great review and pictures!

I saw these and wanted them so badly. Only issue is that these seem to be an improved version of the Zolo Liberty. Iā€™m curious if Anker resolved the issues that came with the Liberty considering the + version has better reviews but at a higher price which might not make it to this cheaper model.

Youā€™ll have to let us know, in the review

@Kevin_Luc What specific issues are you referring too?

Not sure if I can link the Amazon link to the Zolo Liberty but notable ones are imbalance of sound between two ear buds, BT dropping out for left earbud, and static. Itā€™s all over the place on the issues.

Iā€™m fairly confident that Anker used the Zolo Liberty+ design as the reviews on them are pretty good or did some sort of overhaul. Iā€™d just rather not invest my own money to find out right now though.