Level Up Party!

I’m still not a high level user. There are dozens of users that are higher level then me. I will never make the cut (maybe in 10 years with the new point system :joy:)

1 Like

They generally sorted by top users, based on post/likes/comments. A variation of things. But one can get a general idea where they stand if you go to yearly sort and see whows who among the elites 20

1 Like

The “officials” are not in that game! :wink:

1 Like

What about to create a tiny list where the winners might chose an item this year.
(Beside of the usual ties and stockings! ----heheheh)

This would be easy and for the “well known” members here a real improvement.
For example I was winning earbuds some time ago but I am not such an user of those.
Better for the young folks here!
I asked if it could be possible to change it to a FLARE (1 I got already, with another -> now Mozart in Stereo :smiley:)

Was possible, of course.
GREAT! “Our company” is the best, only the forumners are better! :joy:

1 Like

Stocking gifts :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
stocking-stuffer-vulpix-pokemon-01

4 Likes

Awesome, hope I make the cut

1 Like

Think it’s safe to say I’ve dropped out Of contention after being “absent” for a couple of months.

2 Likes

Hey @Tank
I’ve come to this conversation late and can’t seem to find the answer.
What is this list you refer too and where can it be found?

@Tank just found it, can’t believe I didn’t see it before :grimacing:

1 Like

don’t worry, you are not the only member, I missed it too !

you still have 2.5 months this year and who knows how things will change around?

I like this idea, good for whoever makes the final cut :star_struck:

Thanks again @Tank

3 Likes

So is this an annual Anker thing or have I misunderstood?
Is a prize given to the most active member?
To be honest I’ve looked at the list and it doesn’t always seem clear why someone is at the top.
As in, some people further down the list seems to have higher numbers than people below them.
Sorry to be a plank :thinking:

1 Like

Seems to be true!

About the numbers, it may be overall in various categories

2 Likes

Seems my squirrel from the garden I donated my last stocking gift!

2 Likes

Its a “long way to Tipperary” my friend Paul.

But you are on the way and there are friends :wink: here to help you!
Keep confident!

1 Like

I prefer this snails pace.

3 Likes

It’s pretty much been an annual thing for the last 2 to 3 years…the top 10 (somet8mes more) members are rewarded with either a gift set or in the case on one year, you got to choose your Christmas list (within a certain price band)

The top users are normally chosen based on mixture of contributions, posting volume & likes…the contributors last year were given the mystery gift automatically…which was a Life 2 gift set…

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining. @ndalby
That’s an awesome thing to do @AnkerOfficial :+1:t2:

1 Like

It seems like they’re restructuring it this year, and the highest level members get the gifts…

Don’t think too much into the highest levels, last year it was based in a number of factors which I assume they would do the same this year. Based in post, likes, and overall contribution to the forum is what it should be based off of

3 Likes

This is how they should reward members as getting to high levels is not possible to genuine contributors and members who provide quality content over quantity.

1 Like