Level Up Party!

4 Likes

:joy: itā€™s baseball season comingā€¦

1 Like

I love conan, I think he got a bad deal with the tonight show ordeal

1 Like

Everyone here is awesome!!!
All the senior members will have more opportunities in testing our new products this year!

7 Likes

Believe me it will change. I mean with 65 you should be max level.

1 Like

With 65??

Iā€™m confused :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™m confused myself @k_pug2003ā€¦65??

1 Like

Sorry it had something to do with: is it possible to to reach max level in lifetime.

Someone created this meme for the topic

4 Likes

Hopefully I make it before Iā€™m 65 as if itā€™s in 65 years from now il be 97. Only technology il need then, if Iā€™m not already dead by then, will be the kind thatā€™s keeping me alive. :joy: Maybe it will be an Anker powered life support machine? :thinking:

@Kopra_12 - I did hit reply to you but for some reason my replies arenā€™t working.

1 Like

I think it is a general bug @k_pug2003. But nobody reported itā€¦
So maybe @AnkerOfficial for some user the replies are not working.

1 Like

Your comment and picture are so funny hahahaha!!:laughing:
If you visit the community everyday, you could reach the VIP level within 5-6 years!
@k_pug2003, @Kopra_12

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I hope that was for @Kopra_12 and you werenā€™t l laughing at Man Utd crest :tongue: lol @Oggyboy would love that if it was the case.

2 Likes

Hahaha almost as much as last nights result :grinning:
But hey ho. They done us a few months ago and we had 2 shockers last week. #BackInTheRace

1 Like

Yeah last night was a shambles :grimacing:

1 Like

Okay I hope so. If I reach level 21 I will visit you at the IFA if it is still existingā€¦

3 Likes

@joshuad11 should be level 14 soon with a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

:laughing: Deal!

1 Like

Just a stones throw away from there ol buddy ol palā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Actually I have a buddy from Salinas and my sister in laws boyfriend family are from Monterey. If you ever stop by sacramento. Let me know maybe we can meet up for some :beers:

2 Likes

From November 17 til today, thatā€™s how long it took to make it to

10 Likes