Level Up Party!

Lol no you’re not stupid at all and I am by no means an expert but I strive to be like Anker official so it’s a good goal to set in my eyes

1 Like

You know me, a little bit of fun is always good here (my usual sarcasm) beside volts, watts and amps. :joy:

2 Likes

Am I still an expert? :joy:

Less than 2000 points from my next level :grin:. Probably won’t level up in time for the next maker auction though :joy:

1 Like

Im ready for the next auction too and hoping it’s a great item

1 Like

The auctions are always interesting things to watch but I. D.o.n.t have the bucks to spend like the rest of you

All you have to do is save them :grin:. I’ve already earned back well over 600 since the last auction :joy:. I got down to 400, now I’m at 1000. I spent over 200 on the powerdraw…

1 Like

With all these extra talks, names of people who leveled up is drowned.

Talking is fine.
“Free speech” :grin:

Congrats @tugar32 you have reached the “T-Shirt Level”! Awesome bro!

2 Likes

I’m turning 10 soon…

1 Like

Lol at “T-shirt Level”. Maybe they do “backpack” level next

3 Likes

Hey sometimes we can’t help but get off topic and just talk with each other. We are still celebrating everyone who levels up and is a party of the community while we are at it

Name change and profile pic change are complete :grin:

1 Like

Nice profile pic… Catchy Red and Name :thumbsup: :red_circle:

1 Like

It’s the logo for my blog :grin:

Not gonna lie this is gonna mess with me for a bit and will take some getting used to. You will always be Anjou1888 at heart though

1 Like

Just like everytime I ping @Chiquinho I start typing in @fhassm lol

I do that too but read two of his posts and the jokes and sarcasm and lovely personality remind me that’s him

1 Like

I feel you need to include your blog address on your Anker profile

1 Like