Level Up Party!

Congratulations @Tank and @Chiquinho. Great to see you guys being so active in this community:)

2 Likes

Neither read or watched this ā€œDirty Harryā€ :joy:

Yeah, itā€™s a long journey from level 8 to 9

2 Likes

Not really true, it took me just under 3 months to go from level 8 to 9

2 Likes

Wow, impressiveā€¦ just under 3 months!
Some how @Oggyboy stuck at 11, he reached to 9 right after you :joy:

Letā€™s see how it goes for meā€¦:smirk:

Level 8 to 9 would have gone faster but life got really busy and crazy and all over the place so itā€™s taking a little longer than I originally planned

I kinda like being in single digits ā€¦

Not jealous at all :tongue:

Hello from the future, Iā€™d thought Iā€™d share what happened immediately after Joshua, aged 323, finally got to Level 21. We captured the video just in time.

4 Likes

Hello from the present (past for you).

I am having trouble checking my lottery ticket. Could you check the archives and let me know the UK lottery numbers for Saturday 27 April 2019.

Many thanks in advance :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: nice tryā€¦ if @professor can figure it out, he will not be active in this forumā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

So hereā€™s the problem. I told you the lottery numbers before, in a parallel universe.

You were initially happy but without having to work you got really fat and drank too much, your wife left you taking half your money, and your kids didnā€™t like you any more. I visited you near your end, and you begged me to NOT give you the lottery numbers again. We agreed to reset time.

So here we are again.

Really? Again?

Seems if I just let you have some Anker Levels you seem to do ok for yourself. Keep doing that?

I can also make your football team win, but remember how that ended last time? Well no, you donā€™t.

Donā€™t get me started on when I helped you know who. They spent it all on cats. The place stank.

6 Likes

Nice fiction write up :thumbsup:

1 Like

So Iā€™ve taken time to ponder over this predicament and think that with this added knowledge of how things pan out I have taken the following steps to alleviate the problems raised.

1. I have left the other half and kids - half of nothing is nothing :+1:t2:
  2. Ordered myself some bigger clothes
  3. invested in hangover cures

This way Iā€™m doing it in reserve begging for the numbers so I can be happy at the end.

Although I would potentially give it all up to be in double digits here on the forum :thinking:

Just got my level 7 promotion :grinning:

8 Likes

Congrats man!! :relaxed: time for some extra Powerbucks

1 Like

YES, Iā€™m super exited now that I can ask for my Anker t-Shirt :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congrats glad you made it well deserved . I would dm Anker official to see about the shirt

1 Like

Now you are really part of the community :sunglasses: congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations @tugar32

1 Like

congrats @tugar32

1 Like