Level Up Party!

Congrats on making it to level four you’ll get there some day just keep tying

1 Like

AS far as I know we have 1 Level 16 member - @joshuad11 , two Level 15 members - myself and @ndalby

IT becomes harder to move up the higher levels, e.g. to move level 7 to 8 is 1/6th of the points of moving level 15 to 16.

I beleive that is accurate. I almost @ you as well, but then if there was someone I was missing they would feel left out :joy::grin:. I knew you could take rejection :joy::wink:jk

1 Like

Congrats on making it to 4! Just some more time until 5 lol

Congrats for the level 4, stay active and contribute often to rank up.

Hey hey… leveling up with this post. Nice Sunday evening treat for me. :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congrats @Ice1 ! Level Eight! Now comes the big move towards nine!

2 Likes

Congrats level eight is a pretty big step up

1 Like

Congrats @Ice1. Join the level 8 club :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congrats @Ice1! You joined us! I have a little under 3500 points to level 9 :grin::blush:

At my average of around 580 points per week, I should hit level 9 in 7 weeks. These are rough calculations… I basically rounded to the “less flattering” number every time…

1 Like

Wow that’s a good amount of points per week. If I do that, I’ll be at level 7 in a week :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t think I can hit the daily max limit like you @Anjou1888

1 Like

I don’t hit the post, or stickied post limit :grin:

1 Like

YeAh same unless I really force it but I see no point in commenting unless I feel like it’s needed

1 Like

Sometimes he seems to be working a little bit,
beside of writing here.:joy:

2 Likes

I must average about 50 points a week at the rate I’m climbing up the levels :joy:

1 Like

Congrats @Ice1 :clap:

1 Like

Congrats @Ice1great job :+1:

1 Like

Thank you all for the wishes and support.:clap: Thought of listing the names here but seems like I got too many supporters which I didn’t know before :innocent: .
I feel blessed and appreciate that guys :bow:

6 Likes