Level Up Party!

Hey @tiagomota, you started your programming bootcamp, right? How is it going?

2 Likes

Just hit level 5 today! I am creeping up slowly :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I did! Itā€™s very hands on, which means a lot of exercises and a lot of frustration managementā€¦ :grin: But Iā€™m enjoying it! Itā€™s great to be able to feel the progression.

2 Likes

congrats @Shivam_Shah :thumbsup:

1 Like

Pretty impressive in such a small space of time :clap:t2:

Congrats @Anjou1888 and @Shivam_Shah

2 Likes

Thanks! Hoping to get some more headway in the next 2 weeks

Thanks @k_pug2003. Honestly the level @Anjou1888 is on right now is very impressive. As far as I remember, he started around the same time I did.

1 Like

That would be correct, I started around the same time. I apparently started my account severals months before, but I didnā€™t post or comment until around the beginning of January.

Just stay active and youā€™ll continue to level up :wink:

Congrats @Shivam_Shah & @Anjou1888 for leveling upā€¦
Yeah, time to learn few tricks from Andrew about farming :joy:

4 Likes

Ahemā€¦ idk what to say :blush::joy:

Congrats Bro, spend those bucks :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wow you leveled up to 8 pretty fast this time. I still got a long way to go before I reach level 8. Congrats :+1:

1 Like

Iā€™m not even sure how I leveled up so fastā€¦ i got the first thousand in what seemed like a day :man_shrugging:

I try to stay active as well but sometimes I just donā€™t have the time. Keep it up man

1 Like

Awesome, glad youā€™re enjoying it!

1 Like

Congrats @Anjou1888 & @Shivam_Shah on levelling up :thumbsup:

2 Likes

:thinking:

I wonder lol

7 Likes

Must be kidding, we all know itā€™s not that easy :joy:

3 Likes

No. Iā€™m not kidding at all. I just got like 1000 points in what seemed like a day or twoā€¦ I think maybe those contests were we got like 200 bucks or so for entering, may have given me points as well as the bucksā€¦ but I donā€™t knowā€¦

Itā€™s all weirdā€¦

1 Like

10 Likes