Join the survey to win a free Soundbar!

Having Alexa/Google Home compatibility would probably take it form “Hmm, I’ll consider it.” to “Great, I’ll take one!”. The integration with the rest of my smart home and, like others said, the built-in subwoofer are key for me.

1 Like

All the designs are not all that bad.

With that being said, I prefer B and D - - Leaning and voting for option D.

Features needed. HDMI/BT/Optical connections, Built in Subwoofer, 4K passthrough , at least 100W

I really really want voice control, but either you put in Alexa (most likely) or Google, which does not always work for everyone. So maybe, opt out and focus on Dolby and some of the other features.

For $200 This seems to be about the going rate on a soundbar. I do believe you could get a Samsung or Bose for around the same price. So, I would say it’s a bit on the higher side. Unless the features keep coming.

1 Like

I agree that design is very important. I love the way my flare looks, it looks beautiful in my home. However I think the zero looks a little tacky and would stick out in my home. Ate least that’s my opinion.

1 Like

I think option d looks beautiful. It would add a beautiful look to my “home theater”.

1 Like

Ja, its so good we have different tastes regarding the design.
What would happen if all would like the same thing? :grin:

:heart_eyes: Great survey!!! Voted!!! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Wondering about the sound quality?

2 Likes

Option D looks the best to me. I own a couple of sound bars and they have almost the same design as option D.
I’d definitely love to test out a sound bar made by Anker, it would be a nice addition toy smart TV and PS4 pro :+1:

1 Like

C is the best one

4 Likes

Please add all the features. Dolby Atmos add-on would make you a savage :sunglasses::joy::laughing::laughing: HEHE
ADD THEM ALL, GIVE ME IT :yum::scream: JUST KIDDING

1 Like

I have a TV I can try on.

I think you’re missing a gap in the market for a shorter soundbar, say about 13" - 15" in length to put in front of laptops or tablets or a PC monitor. Just long enough to detect stereo. Battery powered. You currently either offer chunky single speakers have to be bought in pairs, or the stereo speakers are not that long, and then these long soundbars. You need something in between, like a shorter soundbar.

If you made it with some hooks it could hang over top of a screen too.

1 Like

When I saw the design of D, I immediately thought of Dolby Atmos because all of the soundbars I’ve seen that use it also angle the sound up.

1 Like

I went with option A because I think it might have better audio components due to larger volume. Not sure how the sound quality would be in option C because of it’s rounded design (which looks good). Anyway, I would love a subwoofer built in the soundbar so I don’t have to go around finding a good subwoofer and having to wire everything.

2 Likes

The infini mini has been more of my soundbar of choice for my pc. It works great in line with a 24 inch monitor (seems to be the size of choice anymore).

For me, living in an apartment, without extra space, a soundbar that does it all, is best.

…A sub
…DTS … Is that the sort of digital version.of Dolby that TVs output, that we then change to ??? (Can’t think of the digits).
…A decent volume
…More effects … The cinema mode on the infini is too echoey (for me) and speech gets lost in the reverbs.
…PERSONALLY, not fussed over “smart stuff” and not sure enough percentage uptake to limit customers (unless two soundbars one with n one without smart features, otherwise, the same).
…DISPLAY, not seeing mode,or volume (as you change it), sound (music, speech etc)
… for me, a dab radio. It’s only a chip and small wire.
… if Bluetooth, then an app.
… more inputs
… approx same length as infini. Depth n height can be.more.

If you want to send out beta, I am.always available! lol

Curious but won’t a more compact living environment with need to keep noise down for immediate neighbours cause you want comfy headphones instead?

Given the social aspect of wanting to talk (with Jane) you’d like two headphones each connected to same source and for them to have ambient noise input?

Not telling you anything, asking if such technology would be of interest.

I’m still waiting on my bone conducting sunglasses, they solve the ambient noise influx need in a different manner. I have Bose QC35 I use when my son listens to “music” on his soundbar.

I like option A. It would be easy to hang on the wall underneath a tv and would look better then something that is more rounded. A subwoofer built into the soundbar would be great, any bass that it could help create would be great, especially at this price.

2 Likes

I know they won’t be an anker product but would love to hear your views/opinions on them when they arrive.

1 Like

These are the things I would like in a soundbar …

1. I prefer the lower profile as it will have to sit in front of my tv. The first soundbar I purchased was a bit too tall and would block part of the screen. Which became annoying if you’re watching a movie with subtitles.

2. Visual volume changes displayed on my tv. Another annoying thing, not being able to see what the volume level is and mindlessly just upping the volume.

3. Built in subwoofers. Going for minimalistic look.

Oh god no.

How unsociable, would that be. Sat next to my fiancée, not talking, but listening to headphones instead.

I only use headphones when I’m out by myself, going to hospital appointments, when Jane isn’t able to join me. I do it to pass the time, that’s why I love EDM so much. A 2hr mix of timeless music, as no gaps, so no song counting to see how long it’s been.

I can’t stand ear/headphones otherwise. The isolation, hot sweaty sore ears. Not unless I have to.

As for the neighbours… Fkem. They’re quick enough with the bang bang of music or just running around, or whatever they do. If now and again, I create a little noise… Tough, lol

1 Like