Join the Survey to Win 1 of 3 FREE Smart Scales!

Same, this is pretty interesting survey.

We all need to chill! Wait for Anker team to come out of much deserved break and Hope the 150 Mark has been reached

Umm I am chill I was just wondering since so many people if everyone after the 150 we also entered to win. I wasn’t asking about when they were announcing or anything I was just asking a question. Sorry if it came across a different way I was just curious as to how they deal with it if it’s like a cut off number or a minimum number.

They’re all busy with new year

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical please reveal the winners.

Yes, it’s time to announce the winners. 150 would have been past way too long ago.

1 Like

Yeah where are the winners!? I’m excited to find out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if they emailed the winners…

1 Like

May be, but since they started a topic, and to motivate members, they would announce the winners for sure!

Hoping the results to this one will be better

wow thanks Anker!

now i gotta work on my workouts

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners! enjoy your gift and dont forget to post the review here :slight_smile::thumbsup:

5 Likes

Congratulations @bill_rae @ktkundy @dicejedi

3 Likes

Yeah! congratulations winners!

2 Likes

Thank you Anker and community! This was very unexpected, but I’m very happy! I am going to take this one to work so my crew can get ready for weigh-ins! In the Coast Guard we have semi-annual weigh-ins and with this scale Im really hoping it helps keep track of weight loss since up to 16 users can track their weight!! Super happy!

3 Likes

There might start a competition about weight loss.
Necessary? :grin:

2 Likes

@fhassm Yes! We’ve had competitions in the past and right after weigh-in\work we go and get some pizza and beers to celebrate! Not healthy but we all pass!!!

1 Like

So you might do a check:

Before pizza & beer and after.
:joy:
What a surpise!

1 Like

congrates winners! enjoy your prize!

congrats to the winners cant wait to see what anker survey and give aways will come next

1 Like