It's a sad, sad electronics day :(

That’s a good idea.
Taking a look inside and trying a repair is always better than give it to the garbage.
Hope you will be successful. :wink:

Thanks for the offer. I will keep this in mind!

Anker said no again. :-/ They thanked me for being a valued PU.

Aww shucks I’m sorry and it was worth a try. You can always try to open it up and repair whatever is damaged. I opened my son’s Anker pack since it it was refurbished and no longer under warranty. It’s not too hard to do if your technically inclined

1 Like

ouch, sorry man…I wonder why…

There is no reason that anker should replace the item. They’re correct that it broke because of users fault (you know what I mean). It doesn’t fall under there warranty…

This is why I do not share my toys!!
The last thing I lent to a friend was a classic long sleeved Western Province rugby jersey and it came back short sleeved! I was devastated!

I have only recently recovered from that traumatic moment in my life which was about 18 years ago.

if you loan something to someone, even if it is a young niece, nephew make them sign a contract stating if the break or damage it they or their parents have to replace it.

Good luck with these huge decisions!!

for a product this heavy and precious and not easy to replace, I will never share with someone whose chances of replacing it if damaged is none :slight_smile:

pretty nasty drop

Don’t share your wife, your husband or your electronic devices with a friend! :wink:

The drop was really heavy, sad for such a good thing.