Is Experience level VIP possible in our lifetime?

Can you check the old Anker points system that gave points not based on posting but gave points on checking in daily?

Yes, I checked the original points system, it will also require you to earn points by active community behaviors. [Event Ended] Power Station Grand Opening: Points Win Prizes

The experience points now are relevant to your level, by your previous community behaviors, you receive nearly 150 points, so you are in LV2 now. If you want to reach LV3, you will need 300 points.:grin:

Just realized that @AnkerOfficial has updated the way you earn points. Check it out here:
https://community.anker.com/power_draw/bucks

Thanks again! Looks much better than before.

So now I’m seeing

So a maximally participating community member:

• Bucks: earns 5x2+2x10+1x5= 10+20+5 = 35 bucks per day. Higher if you can get a sticky.
  • Experience: earns 10x2 + 5x10 + 5x5 + 2x5 + 2x5 = 20+50+25+10+10= 115 experience points, higher if you get a sticky.

So a VIP Lv21 240000 is 240000/115 = 2087 days = 5.7 years. Less if you get stickies.

I may have made an error, happy for someone else to check and correct me.

2 Likes

Yep an executive member (which appears to have similar benefits) in half that time, so 2.85 years.

1 Like

The numbers match up with what @AnkerOfficial suggested on messages. 5.7 years is not that bad when compared to some forums and being at the levels does not guarantee all the perks mentioned or at what frequency you would get them :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is just outrageous lol. 11 years to become a top dog if you do everything right ever single day. There must be a better way to get points :joy:.

Didn’t read the updates until now. Seems like the new point system is a better way to gain them for sure. I still think I won’t ever make it to even 15 though.

Go to college.

Work.

Get a job.

Spend money on things rather than wait for free.

You did ask.

2 Likes

Lol yup. Or I could just win some stuff eight the powerdraw.

Will be interesting to see what happens when the first member hits level 21 (which is likely to be @joshuad11 or @nigelhealy based on current level patterns) and the ensuring fallout when the promises expected don’t line up with their reality…

3 Likes

I’m not concerned. Anker has done a fantastic job at keeping their promises!

1 Like

Anker always does, what other electronic company do you see having giveaways and programs like power user?

Well, I can think of at least four others…

Which ones? Anker is the only one I’ve come across.

It’s imposible

Is there a way to check your own experience points? I can see my level and my PowerBucks, but I couldn’t find a way to check my exp points.

If you click your profile picture and then the cog, you should get your experience points (or just points as they are labeled), level and bucks.

1 Like

Thanks @ndalby!

You are talking a lot about the old point system. What was it?