Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

Lost my chance for this giveaway… And it would be very appropriated for me to win, since the very reason I couldn’t pay much attention to the community later is that I just became a father! My baby boy was born three days ago, April 17th, and my wife and I have been deeply in love with him - not to mention tired, sleep-deprived and hungry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: - ever since!

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy your new speakers, I know they are great!

1 Like

Congrats on your new arrival @tiagomota

1 Like

Congrats, @tiagomota! I hope you get some sleep soon!

1 Like

$70 launch price implies $40-$50 in next weeks in a time-limited discount. If anyone wants these just be alert.

1 Like

Arrrrrrr lovely news @tiagomota
Congratulations to you both xx

1 Like

These look sweet :point_up: Yes please :grin:

Congrats.

Soundcore to the rescue. A mother who had 9 children told me to bring the baby home to a house with the radio on the whole time so they child grew up used to noise. Then when someone makes noise a sleeping baby does not wake.

Now you have sound isolating and sound cancellation too (or so it appears from FCC), for the baby which won’t sleep but only if its not your “turn”.

1 Like

Wooho congrats on the newborn baby, hope all is well and you get caught up on sleep

1 Like

Congrats on the child…

1 Like

Soundcore Space NC is now selling offline.:grin:
http://www.brookstone.com/pd/soundcore-space-nc-noise-cancelling-headphones-by-anker/327835p.html?bkiid=lp_042118_makers_showcase_space_nc_noise_cancelling_headphones

Congrats to become a daddy.:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Whats this all about :fu:t6::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like