Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

First I just want to say winni g any of the Anker products would be a dream. I would love any of the speakers as I am trying to go back to school and it would be helpful.

As for a story about my dad I don’t really have one. My father was in my life for a little bit but then he left my life. I didn’t get the traditional father growing up. I did however have my uncle Dan. He was my father figure growing up. He allowed me to come to his job and learn many valuable skills, he showed me how to work with my hands and how customer service works. He is the man who helped me become the person I am today and I can’t imagine where I would be without him.

1 Like

I have a Anker 20W Premium Stereo Bluetooth speaker already, the SoundCore Boost and Pro models sounds like its been improved over the model i own. These devices are very cool to allow us to share music we like.

1 Like

Hi.
My dad died in 2007 in hospital after a heart operation.him love music. At that time Bluetooth speakers don’t be invented . If he were alive I think he would be happy to win any of this Bluetooth speakers.
Now I’m married with 2 beautiful girls!

2 Likes

I have two of the first Soundcore speakers and love them. One I use like a “home theater” system for a small projector in my bedroom. It sounds amazing and works extremely well. I love how I only have to charge it every once and a while, and it doesn’t take long to charge either. For my “home theater” system in my room, it could use an upgrade to the Boost, or even better the Pro :vulcan:

I have a second of the 1st generation Soundcore speakers, which I take with me for traveling (like the beach or similar places). Works really well there and my friends are always amazed at how great it sounds and how long the battery lasts.

1 Like

morning everybody. It is good to see these new posts, probably prompted by the recent FB and TW postings, but note:

So these messages after post 600, e.g. this one here is message 640, under current rules will not cause a win, but still good to see.

I currently own last year’s model SoundCore. It was great for my conference calls and listening to music at my desk. I intend to obtain a new SoundCore speaker for my father this Father’s Day. I believe he’ll enjoy the benefits of such a quality product in a smaller size device.

1 Like

I just wanted to start off by saying I have multiple Anker products. 2 6ft USB C cables, 2 micro usb to USB c adapters, 2 power Banks (20100 and lipstick one), and the Soundcore Sport XL are all in my arsenal of Anker products. I recommend your products whenever someone breaks their cord, needs some extra juice, or just wants an awesome quality product for a fair price because you guys are KILLING it.

I remember when I first got the Soundcore Sport XL my dad was amazed at how I could wirelessly connect my phone to the speaker and play his favorite tunes through it. After the shock wore off he marveled at the rich sound it produces, and after a night out in the rain he was questioning why it only cost $60.

I’ve also saved his behind a couple times with your portable chargers and cables. During a family day trip to NYC he had to take a phone call with his boss for roughly half an hour. The only problem was his phone was about to die. Thankfully, the lipstick battery packs you have we’re light and probable enough to get through the conversation. Then on the way home to Pennsylvania, he used the 20100 mAh power bank to navigate us safely home.

These are awesome products. At the moment it seems like I’m the only one that gives a hoot about them. If my dad were to receive one of these speakers, I strongly believe everyone else in my family will be able to see what great products you guys produce.

2 Likes

Slick dressed man. My 92 year old old grandpa is the same. He dresses to impress still. What he is impressing is beyond me but he is still slicked down like your father. Granted my grandpa does not know what a selfie is. :joy:

1 Like

Music is a big part of our lives and Anker makes great products that I use everyday. I would love to have a sound core boost or sound core pro as I am a father of 2 boys and we love to listen to music together. At the moment all I have is my iPhone and the sound is subpar. It would be awesome to be able to share rich sounding music with my boys instead of single smartphone speaker.

1 Like

Hii
Anker is my love
I prefer the soundcor boost
Its has good shape and good characteristics,
Anker always give customers perfect products
:heart::heart:

1 Like

I would prefer the Pro for family outings, but I would give either of the smaller 2 to my daughter for 6th grade graduation.

1 Like

Soundcore Pro would be perfect for me.

1 Like

Wow anker I love you, I been wanting this beautiful speaker because the design look so gorgeous. Hopefully I’ll get to pick for this time. This will be my special present for father days.

1 Like

Sound core boost would be the best I would give it to my dad who is in the army and deployed to I don’t know where. Maybe some music would keep hin happy on his journey

1 Like

The best part about being a dad has to be looking down at a tiny version of wreak havoc around your home, only to tucker themselves out and fall asleep in your arms. I’ve only been a dad for two years, but it’s the most rewarding thing I’ve done and may ever do. Now I’d you excuse me, my mini me has oatmeal in his hair that needs to be cleaned out.

1 Like

Too late already! I would still be in for a SoundCore Boost!

1 Like

Hey Anker, thanks for the giveaway lads and ladetes.
My dad is no one special to most, I’m not most. A very hardworking retired electrical engineer who used to tour the world with his old band many decades ago who likes to have a nice drink of Guinness every now and then while sittImg down and listening to his endless collection of vynles, cds and whatever else he can make to produce sound.

He’s a huge fan of speakers of all kinds and I know this speaker would suit him greatly as he’s starting to really enjoy the world of tech and an amazing quality speaker to go with his music would make him quite happy.
Thanks guys once again, good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Looks like a good improvement over the previous version. Will probably get one.

1 Like

My dad .? , he is my hero … he has worked hard for the family and helped me study and gave me morals to the person I Am ,
With his hard work and sacrifices i was able to come to the United States to become a pilot , I am still studying to be a pilot and i cannot wait to finish and see him again , one day i am going to give him everything he kept himslef away from so that i am my brother can have it . He has a sweeth tooth for technology but often looks at the price tag and moves along . I really want to suprise my Father with something on his DAY .!! And my birhday is on 18th june as well . I would really hope i could get my hands on the Soundcore Pro , and suprise my dad . Thank you anker for the opportunity. Happy Fathers Day well in advance to all the amazing Dad’s out there .

3 Likes

If I think how good the small Anker SoundCore Nano already sounds, how good then must the big Anker SoundCore Boost sound?

Nice giveaway!

1 Like