Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

I would like to win SoundCore Pro. :slight_smile:
nice Giveaway

2 Likes

I love the Soundcore 2. It’s a great balance of incredible sound and bass, with a solid battery behind it.

2 Likes

SoundCore 2 looks amazeballs. (Kids still say that right? amazeballs?)

1 Like

Not a father, but as my Dad has started into his 70’s now I am learning to appreciate the time I get with him. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get him much this year for Father’s Day because I have been out of work due to foot surgery. It would be nice to be able to give him this if I won and help him learn how to use it.

1 Like

As a father I would love using this with my sons next to the pool.

I have several Anker portable battery chargers, wall chargers and many USB cables. I would love to have any of these speakers to charge! My favorite would be the Boost because “you know I’m all about that bass, bout that bass, no treble” :grin:

1 Like

This is Dad’s first selfie at 90 years young with me and my son.
As soon as he saw himself he started to make faces like a pro, priceless.
I think he would enjoy hooking a soundcore to his wheelchair… Happy Fathers day!

5 Likes

I love my dad to death and mom too. The sacrifices they made to raise their kids are huge and nothing we can ever do will be enough to repay them.

That said they wouldn’t know what to do with one of these, i mean to be honest their idea of technology is the LG flip phone they still carry. In fact when they got it, years ago, they bought 2 just in case one broke so they wouldn’t have to use one of those new fangled doohickeys (smartphone). So yeah, the speaker, it would be for me and I’d be happy with winning any of them, if I were to buy it would probably be the boost.

1 Like

The type of speaker we would like is one that can sit on a table or shelf in the living room or bedroom and not look out of place. The Pro or even the Boost look good, Not like something you throw in a back pack. Anker so it will be well made and well supported. I have added both the boost and pro to my Amazon wish list in hopes of a future gift, assuming I don’t break down and buy my self one first.

1 Like

My dad taught me to live music. The soundcard pro is the perfect way to take it with me everywhere.

1 Like

My father has passed but I watch my son being a better father than his was and mine. I believe every generation is better than the past one. His father didn’t choose to be there so he has chosen to make sure he is there for his girls. I’m so proud of him. I love and respect you Emery Warwood

2 Likes

My father has been a great man, he has already been there for me. Now that I am preparing for fatherhood, I know that he will make me a better person and father. Any of these stereos will be a perfect gift for Father’s Day. Thank you.

1 Like

Now that is classic! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Would love one of these.

1 Like

The soundcore pro hopefully sounds like a beast. May have to purchase one

Hey thanks a lot for the opportunity!

1 Like

My dad and I are always bbq together. The sound core pro would be great for us to enjoy some Jams together while BBQing.

1 Like

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Hello Anker!
Thanks for offering this contest.
Since I grew up with an abusive father I told myself that I would be completely opposite if I ever became a father.
It finally happened at 43! I am the proud father of a beautiful 5 year old girl named Jasmine (Jazzy).
It has been the best 5 years of my life, being a father is the greatest privilege and honor I could ever have.
I love her with everything I am and have!
This father’s day will be perfect if I can be with her.
A cool new Sound Core Pro would be awesome to play her favorite music…Frozen or Moana! LOL
Thanks for the great products y’all make, I think I have about 20 different ones and give them for gifts regularly.
Thanks and Happy Father’s day to you all!
Jack

3 Likes

Congratulations on fatherhood! Thanks for sharing your story!