Introducing Our 2017 Anker T-shirt Design Contest Winners!

Was the design for the t-shirts ever announced? Did Anker choose one of the designs that was submitted or are they going to use one of their own designs?

1 Like

I believe the winner’s will receive Anker’s current official shirt (no idea on design) and that from the winners they ‘may’ choose a design to be the next official T-Shirt and the designer would also get one…

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up. Now if only I could find a way to get them to make the hoodie I designed :smiley: it’s pretty slick if I do say so myself :sunglasses: also sweaters last way longer as they are not washed nearly as much and are made from much thicker material. But Anker is all about high quality products and pleasing their customers so I’m sure it’ll happen sooner than later.

1 Like

I had this t-shirt from competition a few Christmas’s ago :blush:

4 Likes

what competition is this?:smiley:

1 Like

Any updates on the t-shirts?

Lemon.comrade’s is definitely the best. Looks like you put a lot of hours into this t-shirt and the design is sick. I hope it makes it into production bc i would consider purchasing it for the right price.

We are printing this batch of t-shirts, hope winners will receive it in November.

7 Likes

It was for this competition back in Dec 2015. 1 lucky person won a powerhouse :smile:

5 Likes

Any updates on the progress of the printing? I’m so anxious to see the design!

So then it must not be this one. :thinking:

why not! :laughing:

Such a tease :yum:

Best one I’ve seen all month! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looking forward to receiving mine too :wink:

1 Like

Has anyone received theirs yet? :slight_smile:

No they just said that they will ship it before the 30th of November

1 Like

They have already.

1 Like

Nice designs all around. Congrats to the winners.

1 Like

I keep you posted when mine arrives it should be any day now :slight_smile:

1 Like