Introducing Nebula Cosmos | Coming Soon to Kickstarter

Hi,

I refreshed and even tried a different PC. Still doesn’t work. It says: Doh! 404!
Buy Now and Get Free Shipping on All Orders"

I can’t seem to find a support email address?

Kind regards

2 Likes

Please send an email to the Nebula support team (support@seenebula.com).

3 Likes

I’m old. I need at least 500 ANSI lumens. And 1080p would be nice. If it’s anything like the Capsule 2 or Mars 2 Pro, but with 500 ANSI and 1080p, then I’m sold. $399 would be a good price point.

2 Likes

Not trusting them with another Kickstarter before they fix all the other stuff on the eufycam that they have promised.

I understand this is a separate product line, however there seems to be no progress or effort to keep timeline. They are ridiculously delayed on their timelines and promissed features implementation on the eufycam. It seems they not ever implement IFTT. Then also no official statement or a proper reply from their Side.

It’s a bit easy to advertise this via Kickstarter and develop it with no risk, with our hard-earned money. I asked you what if they again do not deliver what is promised. They don’t seem to feel responsible or take responsibility at least.

2 Likes

We are understand your concerns, please believe that we will make effort to solve the issues greatly.:innocent:

3 Likes

This is the exact problem and my fear: “will try?”
So if you try and fail you will just say sorry we tried and that’s it? As a company you cannot do that!

Everything you or someone else representing the company should be factual and set in stone.
You should not present us your wish list that you will try to implement, you should present us what you are able to to fulfill and build.

Otherwise its false advertisement!

1 Like

What about eufy? Why doesn’t eufy?

1 Like

Given the top prize is 40% off and a $300 discount, this is going to be a pricey item. Minimum $500 - 40% off of that is $200, than another $300 would make it free. So probably even more than that. I’ll skip signing up for a kickstarter version of a product in that price range.

1 Like

Eufy team is also trying to do better.

2 Likes

I really feel like they aren’t. They put in hundreds of hours developing new products, when they already have products that need to be fixed and updated.

They need to stop making new products, and start fixing all the products they already have. Many thousands of dollars have been spent (and wasted) by eufy supporters. Make it right

1 Like

Hi @ErikNL, I understand you are frustrated that the IFTTT hasn’t been completed yet, the last thing we would like to do is disappoint a valued customer like, especially our customers who backed our eufyCam on Kickstarter. The truth is, we never stop trying to finish the functionality, but we have to say, the process is much more difficult than we estimated. There are a lot of difficulties to overcome, but we are working on it.

As a newcomer in this field, we are still a young brand and there still a lot to do so as to keep us with our customers’ expectations and trust, but it is customers like you inspires us to move on. Thanks again for your support.

If you would like to contact our eufy team directly, please feel free to contact them at support@eufylife.com.

2 Likes

Hi @TechMan

Really sorry that the eufyCam doesn’t suit your needs. As a new seller in home Security area, we totally understand that we need to do more to make it better. I ensure you that all eufy team members will make every effort to achieve a better user experience in the future!

If you have met with any issues with your eufycam, please feel free to email to support@eufylife.com, our representative will be always at your service.

2 Likes

2000", 4K, USB 3, 6 simultaneous bluetooth connections, mindreading, kinect style room scanning with motion controls, skynet compatible, with a hot chocolate dispenser and integrated beer coozie.

Easy @TechMan lol

I hate that I have a Capsule and Capsule 2 and I’m still interested in this :exploding_head::triumph:

1 Like

I am day one new to this forum and have a few questions,

1. When will we expect the arrival of this product based on past kick-starts?

2. Is it safely assumed again based on past experience the kick-start price will be at least held for half a year for anker nebula line?

1. 1080 P is the minimum.
  2. Minimum 500 ANSI.
  3. Easily changeable battery. My cell phone batteries die every two to three years.
  4. Lite and cheaper version to have Chromecast or firestick instead of internal Android which will very likely become outdated in 2 years. And by that time the projector may only get a dozen times of use.
  5. Lite version with no fancy speakers that come with added price tag. Would rather hook up external and multiple much powerful bluetooth speakers when needed.

Overall, would want to have a projector with a life span of at least 5 years or more.

If this was just something will all the Specs of the Mars II Pro with Android TV and 1080p. Count me in.

Audio Visual Crack is what this is. lol

If it is a 1080p projector with better stats than the Mars Pro ll i think that 500 would be a reasonable price. I get what you mean from the kickstarter stand point of an untested product though.