Introducing Motion Q and Flare!

Thank you for liking the Flare, but duo to the cooperation with Wal-Mart, so we can’t offer discounts online at the moment.:grin:

Hi @Oggyboy,
Thanks for your question.:innocent:
It may be because the stock of the UK is limited. So it’s not suitable to widely promote on Facebook.
But if you want to share the news with our UK friends, you can share on your social media platform.:grin:

1 Like

Same here no major preference, as long as the battery lasts & tunes sound good I’m a happy camper :grin:

1 Like

Ah, maybe that’s why Flare is priced so reasonably to begin with. I understand now.

@AnkerOfficial do you know yet if Flare+ will also be sold in Walmart?

Yeah, I took another look at both and you’re right.

On second thought, especially for the price… I think I prefer the Flare. I guess I was going more with the size.

Personally, I prefer the vertical speakers like the Flare. As mentioned before, this is the first time that I actually did a double take on speakers. I usually prefer to use earbuds but just love the look of the Flare. And the fact that it’s waterproof is a real plus too. Just the design itself has me seriously considering a speaker.

2 Likes

My coworkers ordered a couple flares each. One of the older guys was amazed that I could pair two of them together wirelessly, he immediately went to Amazon and ordered 2. My other coworker ordered 1 because it is waterproof as his kids ruined his last speaker. Both loved how loud they got and how good they sound with no distortion on full volume

4 Likes

Way to represent Anker :slight_smile: Word of mouth is the best advertisement that any company can get.

2 Likes

This looks great! I love the RGB! I’ll end up buying one soon.

1 Like

Motion Q appears physically bigger than the Mini 2.

1 Like

Looks like it’s about the same circumference as the flare but slightly shorter. I’m going to pick up two for my brother his birthday is coming up soon. He’s a big Anker fan boy too. That is if I don’t win the Flare in the power draw this week. He has been eyeing my set of Flares since I received them but I’m not giving those up😁

2 Likes

Motion Q on a deal in the UK (Starts at 17:35 BST)
Check back later to see the deiscount

Click the image to go to Amazon UK
[

]
(https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07BHNRFKC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_VVLbBb2BDTTK3)

1 Like

Just noticed that as well, guessing around £29-31…

1 Like

It‘’s also possible, but we haven’t made a decision yet.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely.
We can’t succeed without everyone’s support.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Next week, we will also hold testing event, so don’t forget to check around the community!:hugging:

1 Like

Yes, you are right!
Motion Q is bigger than the Mini 2. It’s not a pocket size speaker.

£33.99 £6 Off. 1 hour left.

Sound Guys recently reviewed the Soundcore Motion Q and gave it a 7.5 :star: rating! (out of 10). You can check it out here!

3 Likes

Thanks for the link, Josh :thumbsup:

1 Like

I like the final conclusion of the article :blush::

If you’re already invested in either the Bose or JBL ecosystem, you’re likely going to stay there. Yet, if you’re just entering the world of portable speakers and don’t quite know what you fancy, the waterproof Anker Soundcore Motion Q is a great way to test the waters.

4 Likes